Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about it, i know how rude the police can get sometimes and wont even give you the opportunity to explain, 'follow me to the station' is all they can say..

BTW talking of police, Ajman police is clearly bored these days and they're standing on the side of the roads, they stop anyone they like and try their best to find something wrong to throw a fine, be careful..

Comment

Anyways, its bed time now.. ill catch ya laterz.. Goodnight mate :hi:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Tell me about it, i know how rude the police can get sometimes and wont even give you the opportunity to explain, 'follow me to the station' is all they can say..

BTW talking of police, Ajman police is clearly bored these days and they're standing on the side of the roads, they stop anyone they like and try their best to find something wrong to throw a fine, be careful..
        Very True and I live in Ajman near Coral beach hotel so belive it or not
        sometimes every day once i get outside the parking I have to pass by one of those bikes ...... THEY ARE ALWAYS BOARD lol
        wut ever I hope i never see that hater face again coz the only reason he did what he did is coz he is a hater belive me

but its funny that Ajman is full of Jappy crappy moded cars (Mark2, Nissan patrols,..etc)and they are racing all the time but u never see someone to Stop them
        sigpic
        E46FANATIC

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Anyways, its bed time now.. ill catch ya laterz.. Goodnight mate :hi:
          good to talk to u m8
          catch u later
          Good night
          sigpic
          E46FANATIC

Comment

Sick Ride :drool: .. But lose the ///M Badge :D ...
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

did i hear neon under the car??????

Comment

btw, did u find the fuel tank empty as well, cause poor people the fuel is so expensive and they cant afford buying it, so they use it from impounded cars!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                  btw, did u find the fuel tank empty as well, cause poor people the fuel is so expensive and they cant afford buying it, so they use it from impounded cars!!!!!
                  You mean in a yard where cars are impounded someone will use a pipe and suck the petrol out of the cars :laughhard:

Comment

yes it happened with 2 of my friends

Comment

1st of all , glad you got your bimmer back
                      2nd , remove that M badge & don't you ever think about neons
                      under car , or else you will amuse us all :nono:

Comment

no neon please.

Comment

Good morning Club :D
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Good Morning Springy, Good Morning All ! :hi:
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

good afternoon :)

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                                good afternoon :)
                                Someone was Waiting :P ... 12:00 :rofl:
                                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X