Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ You're looking in the wrong thread ;)

Comment

Lol so true ;)

Comment

:lol: Yup ! :D
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I think today the weather became too hot to talk even!!!
          sigpic
          :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Outa Jail

Hey Guys

I wanted to share with u some quick pics i took for my car while impounded and after :happyclean:
            sigpic
            E46FANATIC

Comment

why hasnt anybody created a thread fro rifo's birthday ?>
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

wow ! That definetely looks very dirty, how many washes did it take to get it so clean ??

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                  why hasnt anybody created a thread fro rifo's birthday ?>
                  Check again man !

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    wow ! That definetely looks very dirty, how many washes did it take to get it so clean ??
                    1 steam wash after 3 months at Grand lube was good enough plus polish job
                    sigpic
                    E46FANATIC

Comment

Did the interior get affected or ruined by the hot sun ??

Comment

Did the interior get affected or ruined by the hot sun ??
                        luckily and amazingly not at all the interior is great condition and even the soft top however I got a spot on my Navigation screen man to the top left

Btw i found several items missing from my car including the blue set of angel eyes i bout to install
                        sigpic
                        E46FANATIC

Comment

You should be happy only the angel eyes went missing, i heard when cars get impounded even the tapes go missing, in other term get stolen..

Comment

You should be happy only the angel eyes went missing, i heard when cars get impounded even the tapes go missing, in other term get stolen..
                            Thats very true dude
                            let me list what i missed

1- Digital camera
                            2- Navigation CD ... looking for one now
                            3- Set of angel eyes
                            4- set of neon lighting with remote control to b installed below with 2 million colors

I cant be happy after i had to spend 6K on car maintenance and 5500 for fines i didnt do beside crane charge knowing that my car was driven inside and no crane used
                            sigpic
                            E46FANATIC

Comment

Thats sucks i know, but im glad you got your car back.. Now dont ever commit any act that will get your car impounded again, keep the enthusiasm and release it once on track ;)

Comment

Thats sucks i know, but im glad you got your car back.. Now dont ever commit any act that will get your car impounded again, keep the enthusiasm and release it once on track ;)
                                Oh man thanks for that
                                but you know what kills me most....
                                I didnt even do anything when they impounded it
                                it was just coz he said move when my car was parked and i did that with
                                woundering face and gesture he came back to me and said "u dont like what i said ??? follow me to station... and the rest of the story
                                I was talking about it 1 hr back with deep ocean today while enjoying shesha i saw his car its Amazing btw and powerfull manual 328 with extras
                                sigpic
                                E46FANATIC

Comment

Working...
                                X