X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    all hail king BB!!

so now after owning one of those tamks. seeeeeeeeelllll! and follow your heart :rofl:
    :bmwfan::worshipbmw::worshipbmw::bmwfan:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

all hail king BB!!

so now after owning one of those tamks. seeeeeeeeelllll! and follow your heart :rofl:
      HAHAHA!!!

I'm loving the Mustang if truth be told, it's a fantastic machine, totaly different to a German car and GREAT fun, I have no desire to sell it at all and it will probably be the last car I buy in the UAE, you never know when your "times up" in Dubai and I'm preparing for that eventuality, don't you worry, you KNOW i'll be joining you guys in the winter months on drives!!
      2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

understandable.... yeah we're all looking forward for those winter drives to come :drool:

i'm off my workstation!

Comment

i was bored in the cartoday so i tool few interior pics of the infinity

Comment

what you think?

Comment

what you think?
              Second and fourth pics looks nice... and am bored tooo since am not allowed to move the entire day:(
              sigpic
              :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

thanks for the comments. why what's wrong?

Comment

Very BORED !!!!!! -___-
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

thanks for the comments. why what's wrong?
                    recent surgery stitches got open not allowed to move from bed :( so the entire day on bed and laptop:(
                    sigpic
                    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

damn! wish you a speedy recovery....

Comment

damn! wish you a speedy recovery....
                        thx dude
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea, get well soon man, I was laid up like that years back after a bike crash and it ain't fun!!!
                          2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

what you think?
                            what do u expect me to do???? ":drool:" maybe

Comment

Originally posted by asallam123 View Post
                              recent surgery stitches got open not allowed to move from bed :( so the entire day on bed and laptop:(
                              im sorry to hear that man, hope u revocer soon, so u r not enjoying ur new ride :P

Comment

Abu hmaid that sucks man... sorry to hear that and I wish u a speedy recovery!

Bruno... u suck!
                                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X