:bricks: :cursing:
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
      :bricks: :cursing:
      isnt it true?
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

guys, i'm offline until 9:30 so for Abu dhabi meeting point if you want a driver, PM me.. WEHDA MALL/AIRPORT ROAD AT 10:15
        Last edited by Nabil; 27-05-2009, 03:55 PM. Reason: avoid numbers on public forums ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
          7:00 PM at the first emirates petrol station on SZR
          excuse me but i am still new in dubai :(
          this petrol station is in which area? i need more details
          is there a place to park my car?
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

No worries Japanese samurai, what do you know in shai5 zayed road?
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

nabil-san
              i know emirates mall, AGMC, times square those are landmarks i know.... plus i need to keep FIFI in a safe place :) so is emirates mall fine ? i know it is on the other side of our direction but i think it is safe there

Comment

Fine with me, easier on the way back ;)
                Meskovic

Comment

Oh and loooooooooooool@fifi

:rofl:
                  Meskovic

Comment

ok then 7 pm in emirates mall on the roof so that to see each other easily

Comment

I'll have a red flower with me so that you know me :D
                      Meskovic

Comment

you Guys Remind me of my 1st Date with my 1st Gf :D
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

You actualy did that!!!!
                          Meskovic

Comment

Planing Wer To meet up haha ... yah i was 14 :D
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

And Btw ..
                              It Could be both this and that with the Others ...
                              But What about Us :D?
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                                Planing Wer To meet up haha ... yah i was 14 :D
                                You had a red flower??
                                Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                                X