X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi hiten and ali and all bimmers
    looooooooong day
    5:40 am to 9:40 pm in my stupid university with my stupid group ... i can't believe how stupid they are
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Hello friends :hi:

slept so much since afternoon and got up some time back, feel better :D

Comment

Still Studying ... :(
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I Finish on the 8th Of June :(
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

good night everyone

Comment

Good night Man :)
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Am Bored .. Hiten Where are u Man!?
                I Washed my Engine today and It Still Smells Like Diesel!!
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Keefak rabee3? (sounds familiar?)
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

DAMN ITTT!!!!! Thaat was YOU!!!
                    I Swear i was Wondering for like 1 hour (whos that guy) ?? Dads Frnd? Possible but how who where when Why lol!!!!!
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...hlight=revenge

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                          DAMN ITTT!!!!! Thaat was YOU!!!
                          I Swear i was Wondering for like 1 hour (whos that guy) ?? Dads Frnd? Possible but how who where when Why lol!!!!!
                          Dads Friend?!?!?!

Im :
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Dad's friend :rofl: Lol Uncle Nabil :P

Comment

Lol! No offense But that the only thing that poped in my Mind :P ..
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I kIll youuuuuuuuuuuu
                                Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                                X