i cannot believe how clever they are
    anyway good night (mixed with good morning ) to u both
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Hahah :rofl:
      Goodnight Man :)
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i'm not lucky at all, i have to wake up to work at 8 :( good nit and good morning

Comment

yo'all, good morning, hows today going, i feel that AD Motors are gonna call me 2day and tell me come pay us advance for the SMG pump :cry:

Comment

no it sounds like your clutch is out

Comment

Saba7o!

I dont know where to watch the match

Bruno, ADH?
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Top of the morning to ya'll !

Whats happening ? apart from the same old boring hi's & byes :P
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

when does it start and when does it end?

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                    Top of the morning to ya'll !

Whats happening ? apart from the same old boring hi's & byes :P
                    when you starting your new work

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      when does it start and when does it end?
                      Start 10:45

end :spank2: we cant know!
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i'm afraid it better be in dubai... i don't want to come back like at 5AM in the morning.

Comment

when you starting your new work
                          As soon as the formalities are complete - ive submitted the paperwork, now lets see . . a month maybe
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

i'm afraid it better be in dubai... i don't want to come back like at 5AM in the morning.
                            Sissy!

I'll drive, i pick you up and drop you back

PS: Dropping you back depends on if I still like you after the game!
                            Meskovic

Comment

^^^ :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

wadddaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp!! gmorning gents n lady!

all geared for the match tomorrow eh...
                                Current
                                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                                E36 318is
                                E39 540i ///M sport
                                VW CC
                                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                                X