Alright!

Event canceled.......We'll reschedule!

Nah it's still on..
    Just noticed this.

Mr Al Daqaa YOUR EVIL!!!!!...............but very funny
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

hehe... yeah I'm stuck at work too! I'm actually lovin the weather... reminds me of back home :) except it's not raining there now.

freakin client postponed the meeting today, which was scheduled at 9 (was at my desk at 8:15 to prepare) now it's at 10... gonna :spank: him!!!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
        I’ve had the visions of 2 tattoos in my head since I was 14 years old, so I know I want them seeing as I’m now (*cough*) over 21!!!
        The other one I want is a large dragon but it’s soooo specific what I want that I’ll need to try and draw it myself, I like the black and grey style better than colour, I’ve got 2 colour tat’s'’ and now 1 in black and grey.
        I’ll need to start drawing my dragon and saving as it will be costly, I think it may need to be done over a couple of sessions as the location covers a lot of boney areas and that will be much ouch!!

Anyone else addicted to tattoos?
        i've always fancied well shaded black & grey tatoos,
        Not likie i dont fancy colored ones, but my skin tone doesnt give me as much freedom to use colors.

My addiction started about 2 years ago, i've got 3 now, and im planning for a fourth.

I'm looking for something beautiful in terms of work & quality.

The first one i got was an angel blowing a trumpet. (black)

second one was a dragon ( i originally wanted something in arabic, buti went for a holiday to HK and got inspired by cantonese & dragons :P)

Third is a line from 'sandys song' by dolly parton. Its for my girlfriend.

And now fourth, i want to shell out an aawesome amount of money for a really good quality tattoo of (i dont know what you call them) ummm, Those chinese dragon(costumes) they jump around in ??

The face of that dragon, holding a fire ball in its hand.

Know of any artists here, i just have one contact . . and he's decent.
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

Some pics from my flat to show the traffic on all rod leading to Dubai

Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

holy smokes... damn dude. Best stay indoors hehe

it's been a while Mr. Nabil... I better see u soon!
            sigpic

Comment

been a while indeed, I will be at DIFC today at around 3:30 pm for the Dubai cares campaign
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

alright I'll make sure I come there if my boss permits :)
                sigpic

Comment

great, see u there :)

Off to Buhaira :cool: see u guys later
                  Meskovic

Comment

Ssense - just out of curiosity.

why is it that there's a plus after Ssense & Black Betty in the WHo's online section ?
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

The members who are added to your friends list will have a + sign

Comment

:slap: me :P
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

Id rather :spank: you :P

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                            Hi Bruno,

I still think that the underlying problem remains as I mentioned in the “paint pen group buy” thread.
                            Unless you have done this in the past and therefore confident in your artistic abilities I would refrain from attempting this as the finish can sometimes look worse or more noticeable that the damage!!!
                            If the scratch/chip is deep then the problem is “building” up the colour inside the damaged area so the final finish is “flush” with the existing pain finish….no mean task by the way!! Sounds simple in theory but is a total PITA to achieve.

Good luck to whoever attempts this.

Hiten,

The picture you posted is the very one, I will try and post a pic at sometime.
                            well it's just an idea to do that bottle strategy. i'm not sure if anyone is intrested to do it as it was just an idea. I’ve seen my painters do it on some cars whose owners prefer not to paint a complete panel, instead going with a touch up strategy. i agree it's not a simple job to do. But should work fine with a micro paint chip that is barely noticeable to the naked eye? It’s not urgent for me as I had some stone chips on the hood taken care off. Regarding the others it seems that they’re keen on ordering these pen. or just forget it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                              been a while indeed, I will be at DIFC today at around 3:30 pm for the Dubai cares campaign
                              parking around DIFC was a nightmare for me today... i ended up parking next to safadi and walking all the way to DIFC. been looking for a parking for almost an hour :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                                well it's just an idea to do that bottle strategy. i'm not sure if anyone is intrested to do it as it was just an idea. I’ve seen my painters do it on some cars whose owners prefer not to paint a complete panel, instead going with a touch up strategy. i agree it's not a simple job to do. But should work fine with a micro paint chip that is barely noticeable to the naked eye? It’s not urgent for me as I had some stone chips on the hood taken care off. Regarding the others it seems that they’re keen on ordering these pen. or just forget it lol
                                of course we are keen on ordering them... :P ... any indication on wen the order is gonna get placed?
                                Current
                                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                                E36 318is
                                E39 540i ///M sport
                                VW CC
                                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                                X