Clear All

because some people simply can :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
      Hi everyone,

Happy (belated) new year to you all.

Bruno, I tried to get you a CB paint pen kit but they had EVERYTHING except CB, they had Sapphire, Cosmos, Schwartz but no CB, sorry man.

I’ll tell ya what, fishing in the snow and ice in December in Scotland ain’t no fun!!!
      I had to break through the ice to get to my favourite spot…………….and I still caught nothing!!!! Was well worth it right enough.

I got a nice new shinny tattoo while I was there so all was good.

What’s everyone been upto?
      thanks BB hope you made it back safe. and congrats on that new tattoo,
      regarding the paint, i was thinking of something much better than the touch up pen.

get an empty bottle and fill it up with paint and keep it somewhere safe, once you want to use it just get the finest brush in the market and apply it gently on the chipped area. should be much more practical and locally available. what do you guys say?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        regarding the paint, i was thinking of something much better than the touch up pen.

get an empty bottle and fill it up with paint and keep it somewhere safe, once you want to use it just get the finest brush in the market and apply it gently on the chipped area. should be much more practical and locally available. what do you guys say?
        :iagree: with you Bruno, this sounds much better, get the paint code and the paint ready, when needed just apply wherever needed

Comment

Finally its raining in Al Ain :yuhoo:

Comment

^^^ Shhhhh ...... shut up before i :slap: you ...... !! I don't want Friday to be canceled !
            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

LoLz oK :yessir:

Comment

:spank2:

Comment

Alright!

Event canceled.......We'll reschedule!

Nah it's still on..

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

Hi Bruno,

I still think that the underlying problem remains as I mentioned in the “paint pen group buy” thread.
                    Unless you have done this in the past and therefore confident in your artistic abilities I would refrain from attempting this as the finish can sometimes look worse or more noticeable that the damage!!!
                    If the scratch/chip is deep then the problem is “building” up the colour inside the damaged area so the final finish is “flush” with the existing pain finish….no mean task by the way!! Sounds simple in theory but is a total PITA to achieve.

Good luck to whoever attempts this.

Hiten,

The picture you posted is the very one, I will try and post a pic at sometime.
                    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Good Morning everyone!

No i dont have anything special to say today, just a very nice morning, lovely weather aint it?
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

A very good morning everybody, indeed a very nice weather :)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                          Hi Bruno,

Hiten,

The picture you posted is the very one, I will try and post a pic at sometime.
                          That used to be my wallpaper for a very very long time, for almost a year and half!

I'd planned to get something similar to that as my first tattoo, but time changes the way you think :P
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Great weather! Traffic is horrible from Shj to Dubai as I see it from my house, all roads are blocked, I would have loved to go to JBR and have some coffee with my son(he'll have milk) and the wifey, but no way, Buhaira FTW!
                            Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                              That used to be my wallpaper for a very very long time, for almost a year and half!

I'd planned to get something similar to that as my first tattoo, but time changes the way you think :P
                              I’ve had the visions of 2 tattoos in my head since I was 14 years old, so I know I want them seeing as I’m now (*cough*) over 21!!!
                              The other one I want is a large dragon but it’s soooo specific what I want that I’ll need to try and draw it myself, I like the black and grey style better than colour, I’ve got 2 colour tat’s'’ and now 1 in black and grey.
                              I’ll need to start drawing my dragon and saving as it will be costly, I think it may need to be done over a couple of sessions as the location covers a lot of boney areas and that will be much ouch!!

Anyone else addicted to tattoos?
                              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                                Great weather! Traffic is horrible from Shj to Dubai as I see it from my house, all roads are blocked, I would have loved to go to JBR and have some coffee with my son(he'll have milk) and the wifey, but no way, Buhaira FTW!
                                Thats the ideal way to spend the day!!!! :)

daaamn! i had to get stuck at work :cursing::(
                                Current
                                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                                E36 318is
                                E39 540i ///M sport
                                VW CC
                                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                                X