Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it's a slight . .and i mean very slight (barely visible to anyone else) dent . . .
    i know it . .so it hurts everytime i look
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
      no it's a slight . .and i mean very slight (barely visible to anyone else) dent . . .
      i know it . .so it hurts everytime i look
      Avoid looking at it till you get it fixed :)
      Tc next time bro

Comment

That sucks Hiten... but looking at the bright side it could've been much much worse! thank your lucky stars bro!!!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
          That sucks Hiten... but looking at the bright side it could've been much much worse! thank your lucky stars bro!!!
          +1 Ahmad, thats very well said

Comment

hiten that sux... i would beaten him up FTW!

Nonetheless hope it gets sorted out quickly

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              yeah man you're right. . i do :)
              thanks guys
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

sorry to hear that hiten.... but thank god the damage was minimal!! sad to hear about the guy and his license :P...dats really mean of them to cut it into half tho! ....shucks
                ________
                teen girl Cams
                Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:55 AM.
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                  sorry to hear that hiten.... but thank god the damage was minimal!! sad to hear about the guy and his license :P...dats really mean of them to cut it into half tho! ....shucks
                  yeah it was man . .
                  they asked for his license . . noted down the details . . flipped out a scissor from the dash. . and chop i was happy in a way .. but i felt bad too for him. . i mean common poor guy must be earning hardly a buck . .then 1k total in fines! and a canceled license
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Cop1: So, what's the solution here partner ? (Cop2 in the car)
                    Cop2: Since it's a boring morning with so much traffic, let's have a laugh !!
                    Cop1: Are you thinking what I'm thinking ??
                    Cop2: Yess-uur-ee !!! Let's get cuttin' !!
                    Cop1: Chop ! R.I.P old liscence ! . . . Ow, and sir. Would you like some fries wid dat !?
                    Dude who got his liscence mutalated is crying like hell right now !

A little too cruel, but maby he had other fines on him. Because the cop has got to check his record first, or if theres anything else on him. Perhaps he's done more than we think.

Alteast it was done with a dent, not bad. Fixable is the least ! Try DentMaster ?
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Hey Nabil, which one is the strongest ? 996, 911, GT2 or GT3 ? Since there are so many I really dont have much idea and their differences, could you give a brief idea :)

Comment

996 and 997 are chassis number just like E46 or E39 .... the 996 represents the old shape and the 997 represents the current shape....

997 Turbo : 0-100 in 3.7 s
                        997 GT2 : 0-100 in 3.6 s
                        997 GT3 : 0-100 in 3.7 s

dunno about technical stuff for each car !! guess Nabil would help
                        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                          996 and 997 are chassis number just like E46 or E39 .... the 996 represents the old shape and the 997 represents the current shape....

997 Turbo : 0-100 in 3.7 s
                          997 GT2 : 0-100 in 3.6 s
                          997 GT3 : 0-100 in 3.7 s

dunno about technical stuff for each car !! guess Nabil would help
                          Thanks Rifo for that useful piece of info. BTW Ive heard the Mirage GT is the strongest ever made, any idea if thats true :dangerous:

Comment

Rifo, are you busy bro ? Was looking for you to discuss something, lemme know if ure free..

Comment

The GT3 is a naturally aspirated 3.6L V6 boxer-layout engine that produces 385bhp and 381N.m of torque. (Your E39 M5 produces 400Nm of torque, for comparison)

The GT2 is the track-spec 911 Turbo if you wish to think of it that way. It's got the same engine with upgraded twin turbos than those in the normal Carrera Turbo and with rear wheel drive instead of the 4 wheel drive in the Turbo. End result is 454bhp and a MONSTROUS 640Nm of back-snapping torque.

Last season Dubai Autdrome Open Sloon Championship winning car was a Carrera 996 GT2.

Comment

Ali ...msn ?
                                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                                eMail:
                                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                                X