• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lol:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I recall an idiot with his Gallardo was revving his way through the congestion !! Was a nightmare !
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

with all the arguments going on here...im pretty sure some of us doing all tis "honk" "honk" n "vroomm" "vroomm" in JBR :drive:
        sigpic:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by R i F o View Post
          I recall an idiot with his Gallardo was revving his way through the congestion !! Was a nightmare !
          That too an old Gallardo, what for ? To catch everyone's attention cuz he wasnt getting any :thumbsdown:

Comment

@Hassan, how does one go to view an apartment and not notice the noise? It's quite simple really, people don't go at night to view apartments, they go in the morning/afternoon. The person who wrote the article is talking about drivers at night disturbing their sleep.

What if people started driving around Arabian Ranches/Springs/Barsha horning like maniacs? It's the residents fault/stupidity for shifting, or the morons attracting attention?

Do the math.

Comment

Guys, it's pretty simple; the name JBR doesn't mean it is only a residential place. It has shops and other business units which makes the place no longer a residential place. Every residential place that has trading units WILL have noise - sorry this is how it is, if you find it hard to accept.

Take Jumeirah for example, the main streets have trading places, restaurants etc and people drive bikes that are NOISY as hell. Cops don't do anything, but the moment they go in the actual neighborhood, in the inner lanes of the community, they are pushing it and they will face the consequences.

I totally see everyone's plight, but don't be under the false impression it will changes - simply cause it cannot.

Project DVS
              Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
              CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Originally posted by Ozimandius View Post
                @Hassan, how does one go to view an apartment and not notice the noise? It's quite simple really, people don't go at night to view apartments, they go in the morning/afternoon. The person who wrote the article is talking about drivers at night disturbing their sleep.

What if people started driving around Arabian Ranches/Springs/Barsha horning like maniacs? It's the residents fault/stupidity for shifting, or the morons attracting attention?

Do the math.
                Sorry Dude! There is no mathematics involved, not any other kind of science for that matter. Its just plain old stupid common sense.

When I arrived in Dubai I also went to see the apartments at JBR with my wife and we went at around noon time like you said.

However, having looked around at the surroundings we concluded that it was not the place for us and got a small house in Springs instead.

There is a very good reason why people don't drive around Arabian Ranches/Springs/Barsha horning like maniacs. And the reason is that these places are secluded from the commercial areas. JBR is a tourist attraction and we cannot deny that. My father came to Dubai a couple of months back and one of the places he wanted to visit was JBR.

There is always an occasional hooligan in Ranches/Springs/Barsha but they are few and far between and people are very tolerant about these things.

It does not matter what time you choose to visit the place. One look at the place and you should be able to make a good estimate of how having a home at that place would be like.
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

^logic...+100

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I don't agree with that. So it's supposed to be commercial, even though it was labeled as a residential area? Fine. Still, don't blame the residents for staying there. They're not the problem, the morons are. You seem to side with the people causing the problem, not the ones affected. If only it were that easy to just change your residence, people would shift, and I'm sure some have.

Blame the developers of the area for letting people open up so many shops, marketing it as the next Palm Strip, and make dumb single lane roads, not the residents, that's my point. The residents shifted there (Well, most of them at least) as it brought them closer to their place of work, thus reducing the length/time of the daily commute.

Regardless of where you live, it's completely unacceptable to cause a racket at any time of the day, especially at night.

It's common sense not to act like a moron, attract attention, and disturb the peace.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Deira is better then every other place end thread

Comment

Deira, Maktoum Street, yes. Riqqa and Muraqqabat are too congested. And let's not talk about Naif and Nasr Square!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I live in al riqqa no traffic what so ever

Comment

Working...
                          X