No announcement yet.

Cayenne S - Catrgory B Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Thank you Sir
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
      sometimes u just cant argue with idiots!
      Sorry for the offtopic, but "sometimes" ???? :D
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

there have been incidents!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Yes banks do categories cars for credit approval purpose depending depreciation and risk factor other than being a sports car or SUV, so they might place a sport car with SUV in the same category if they both depreciate faster for example.
          Every bank is different but depending on their credit department and how desperate they are to finance a car, usually banks will concentrate on auto loans or auto finance(Islamic banks) until they meet their targets, that’s when they increase the interest or profit(Islamic banks) rates. Also assets and liabilities management is involved here, a bank can’t have too much lending with comparison with its borrowing, and there are other factors as well…
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Thanks for the info
            sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; fr-fr) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Originally posted by Ehssan
              As far as i know is that used cars loans only 4 years max , new cars can get 5 years loan .. it has nothing to do with categories ...
              i had mine with a loan over 5years :dunno:
              sigpic

Comment

what is the interest rate adcb is offering?
                so what they are telling you is, cause its a 'sports car' you cannot get 5yr loan, only 4yrs?
                is cost of the car exceeding 400k aed? i saw on adcb website(or some other uae bank) that the interest rate is more if price of car is above 400k and also loan period was one yr less if i remember correctly.

Comment

They are offering 4.5% for 4 years.

The cost of the car is AED 407k.
                  sigpic

Comment

407k...mmmm add 43k additional and get X5M FTW :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                      407k...mmmm add 43k additional and get X5M FTW :D
                      I wanted to get the X6M. Almost booked the car as well in Marlboro Red.

But the way AGMC treated by B5 changed my mind and I booked the Cayenne and I am happy with my decision.

These people don't deserve my money.
                      sigpic

Comment

try AD motors....:)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                          try AD motors....:)
                          Thanks Eyad! But I am happy with my choice.
                          sigpic

Comment

Porsche FTW :D
                            Meskovic
                            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^ :rofl:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X