Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cayenne S - Catrgory B Vehicle

Guys

I just spoke to a guy at ADCB for vehilce loan and he told me that Cayenne S is a Category B Vehicle and I cannot get it leased for 5 years.

The maximum lease period shall be 4 years.

Is it true?

How are the categories determined and what do they mean?

Thanks for your help and information.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

This is the first time Im coming across a bank that is categorising vehicles.. :dunno:

Try calling back their toll free number, a different customer assistant will give you a different information..

Comment

Is it based on engine displacement? Car value, and hence your wallet size? What?

Comment

I believe there is new rules now regarding the car loan, this what I heard or maybe the assume that the car after 4 years will not cover the balance amount

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Is it based on engine displacement? Car value, and hence your wallet size? What?
          I have no idea. :dunno::wired:

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
          I believe there is new rules now regarding the car loan, this what I heard or maybe the assume that the car after 4 years will not cover the balance amount
          Perhaps. I called the guy again, and he says that the Cayenne S is a sports car and so the interest rate is higher, loan period is shorter and downpayment is higher.

In short I am facked. :lol:
          sigpic

Comment

Sports car???

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              Sports car???
              Thats what the dude told me.

Apparently he is the guy specially appointed by ADCB for Porsche showroom.

He is the Porsche expert from ADCB. :spank2:
              sigpic

Comment

Those ppl they think everything typed on it Porsche ..they said its sport!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                  Those ppl they think everything typed on it Porsche ..they said its sport!
                  Exactly :lol:

And their stupid thinking puts me in trouble.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think he thought it was a Cayman?! trying to help the guy look like less of an idiot :D
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

:lol:

I thought so too. So o explained that it is an SUV and then I had the showroom guy call him and explain. Still it's a sports car.
                      sigpic

Comment

sometimes u just cant argue with idiots!
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

As far as i know is that used cars loans only 4 years max , new cars can get 5 years loan .. it has nothing to do with categories ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Originally posted by Ehssan
                            As far as i know is that used cars loans only 4 years max , new cars can get 5 years loan .. it has nothing to do with categories ...
                            If you have any friends in a bank. Can you please check for me.

Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

i also deal with ADCB... i wanted to get a car loan at one point and this lady was very helpful see if she can help you. Rawan direct line at 026963569 she works for adcb and i hope she is still there.

Comment

Working...
                              X