X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see the pics... it says awaiting approval on them :angry:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Wasn't it last year? New engine @ 170K from what I recall..poor chap! Racing without a sponsor is a big risk..

Nabil, any updates?
      He is racing a clio now, car was sold to alex renner

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
      these are michelen ps cups

i think this is the so called pendulum effect of porsche

once the tail starts to rotate, u dont have much to do...

yup, they just snap...ask me how I know :D

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      i remember this... nabs last time i heard nader wasn't happy when the pics leaked. shall we delete the thread or keep it?
      I remember he wasnt happy but now this is so old, i really dont know if he even bothers :hmm:
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

lol !
        i just replaced the pics with the awaiting approval pics, waiting a confirmation if they can be online or not !
        Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
        Majeed Photography

Comment

damn u Majeed!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

On my head walking ya maaan!!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
            X