I hate it when things like that happens :-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when things like that happens :-S

credits to some other forum for the pics ! but man, that really hurt seeing them ! :-S

Last edited by elchemor; 05-04-2010, 09:58 AM. Reason: Waiting re-Approval for images
    Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
    Majeed Photography

are those street tires ???? what a shame ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

This is Nader Zhours accident, he was running michi's
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

where was the place ?

Comment

Dubai Autodrome
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Wasn't it last year? New engine @ 170K from what I recall..poor chap! Racing without a sponsor is a big risk..

Nabil, any updates?

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Damn that's a pity!!!but its part of the deal in motorsports :(
              I hope driver is fine
              sigpic

Comment

It is a pity ! poor guy !
                though i couldn't really figure out from the pictures what happened ! the car seems to be reversing into the wall :-S very odd !
                Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                Majeed Photography

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by elchemor
                  It is a pity ! poor guy !
                  though i couldn't really figure out from the pictures what happened ! the car seems to be reversing into the wall :-S very odd !
                  +1
                  Judgin from the smoke the guy was skiddin backwards I guess he lost it durin the left turn car flipped 180 and hit the barriers :(
                  sigpic

Comment

Thats must have hurt ! I hope the driver came out safe and fine.. Poor chap !

Comment

Ouuuchhh !!!! What a Loss ! :(
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

these are michelen ps cups

i think this is the so called pendulum effect of porsche

once the tail starts to rotate, u dont have much to do...

i think this is the hairpin after the str8 in GP circuit...i saw lots of accidents, especially in radicals, at this corner...understeer a lot...

lucky guy that he survived and did not hurt the guys behind the barriers....

Comment

i remember this... nabs last time i heard nader wasn't happy when the pics leaked. shall we delete the thread or keep it?

Comment

ouch thats bad!
                            On another note, I guess we should probably delete these.
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

i think its deleted coz cant c the pic now.....dont know...close it its worthless without pics.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                              X