Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the married and the yet-to-be, WATCH OUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word! :rofl:
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

come on guys you shouldn't stay single for long, otherwise your kids won't have the chance to drive a gas-powered car! :rofl2:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Single FTW ! Tension free life, i only want to think what do i want, not what do we want or what do they want :P

Guys who're not married, take it from me, dont rush things, life is fun when you're not married.. And when/if you do get married, its fun, but for the first few years, after that hell will be your home, dont have to think about the hell after death :D Look at the married guys, talking about toilet seat and toilet paper <<-- thats married life ! So think hard guys !

Thanks for sharing the article Ayham ;)
        :nono: Ali you must encourage the single ppl including u & the president :rofl2: but u know its depend to the person himself about his belives, single life is amazing and enjoyable but look on it on other hand to see ur kid graduate from uni. while ur age 45 or 50 or dont know to see him while u become so old :) its my belives man but in the end u need to think of what do they want :P
        its in ur hand ya man to make it hell or pradise (for this sentence im expecting some spank) :cook:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

CF woman for Bruno FTMFSOBW!!!

love being married... but do occasionally get stuff wrong, hehe. Toilet seat Haissam... that's a noobie move! I have now been trained to not leave the coat hangers on the bed when I get dressed... now THAT took a lot of getting used to, hehe!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
            CF woman for Bruno FTMFSOBW!!!

love being married... but do occasionally get stuff wrong, hehe. Toilet seat Haissam... that's a noobie move! I have now been trained to not leave the coat hangers on the bed when I get dressed... now THAT took a lot of getting used to, hehe!
            to be honest i never had the toilet seat issue but just brought it up coz it's one of the most popular things you hear about :)

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Too late! my 3rd anniversary is on the 1st of jan! :D

I survived 3!
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

mabrook Nabil... wish you both the best in the years to come :)
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  Too late! my 3rd anniversary is on the 1st of jan! :D

I survived 3!
                  congrates Nabil and wish u the best all the life together....... mmmm mine in jan will be the 5th :) am i that old :lol:
                  I survived 5!

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                    Bruno....the summarize is .......u must be single :lol:
                    thank you sir....

single ftw!

Comment

I'll get married when cousin Bruno gets married!

Comment

ayham....i was wrong when i said to Bruno that he must be single......:rofl:
                        Bruno??? get married as soon as hell :)

Comment

single single single playa playa playa FTMFW!

Comment

You ain't no playa...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                              You ain't no playa...
                              +1111111111111111111
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

lol
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X