Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the married and the yet-to-be, WATCH OUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the married and the yet-to-be, WATCH OUT!

Read this and realized how vulnerable dudes and guys are at this unspoken, unchartered war of "DOs and DONTs" when one is married....Most of it applies to those yet-to-be married too :D That is if you want to actually walk the line and tie the knot :rofl:

Here are the 10 commandments:

1. Offer to “babysit” your own kids. When your 16-year-old neighbor does it, it’s called babysitting. When a parent does it, it’s called child care, and it lasts for at least 18 years. Get it?

2. Imply that office work is harder than housework. At the end of a hard day, there may be smoke coming out of your ears, but let’s face it: You’ve basically been sitting on your butt. That same smoke is coming out of our ears too—but we’ve cleaned the house, shuttled the kids around, run errands all over town and lugged grocery bags besides. When we say we’re exhausted, we are exhausted.

3. Give a home appliance as a gift. Forgive us if we can’t work it up for this one. A new washing machine? Really? Can we get you some new snow tires? (I've always known this one!)

4. Buy us the “cougar” perfume. Under our crew-neck sweaters may beat the heart of an untamed vixen—but most of us don’t want to smell like one. (Nice try, though.)

5. Brag about your driving. This is supposed to let us know that ours isn’t so great. If my husband tells me one more time that he’s been “accident-free since 1978,” I’m going to reach over, grab the wheel and make the car swerve into something, just to shut him up. (CAREFUL Enthus!! :D)

6. Be unimpressed by a meal that took a lot of time and trouble. I don’t know whose fault this is (Food Network? Julie and Julia?), but every so often we get the idea that it would be fun to make stock and spend the day basting. If the result is less than earth-shattering, say something nice anyway. (EVER!)

7. Buy clothes without trying them on. We know that the second you get into a department store you start to feel faint, but do us a favor and take the extra five minutes. Otherwise, you know who gets stuck with the returns?

8. Know it all, especially in public. Oh, honey. While you’re going on at length about whatever it is, we’re taking the temperature of the room, and we know everyone’s starting to fidget. (Now that's cold :)

9. Say anything remotely critical about our new haircut. Sometimes getting a new cut goes well; sometimes it doesn’t. Usually we know the difference. Don’t rub it in.

10. Expect a medal for doing a little housework. Umm…it’s your house too, right? For now, we’ll give you the bronze. Maybe someday, if you work hard enough, you can pick up a gold.

Gotta have a degree in political science!! Nothing less...

Source: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/1...ver-do-552285/

i have seen this on yahoo, i say that this is the US spec but middle east spec is different :rofl:
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (My8900: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.133 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/114)

Nice one,
      --------------------------------
      Money cant buy happiness but, then somehow,
      sigpic
      its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

PS: I am only lazy on the days that end with "y".

Comment

i would like to call for bahaa and saleh for this info :D

Comment

mmmm...shall i comment:laughhard:
          nice one ayham :rofl2:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

U're married, and hence u must comment as a public service for your fellow enthusiasts :D

Comment

i need to think of the comment deeply :Checkflag:
              guys.......get married :laughhard:

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Getting married is the best thing you can do. Just remember that there are two parties involved and you'll be fine. Here is something someone told me about marriage.

When you're single you always think "What do I want, or what do I want to do"

When you get married, that changes to "What do we want, or what do we want to do" (at least your still a part of it)

When you have kids is when it becomes "what do they want, or what do they want to do" (by then you are completely out of the equation) :rofl:
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                Schrick cams
                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                KW Coilovers V3
                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

:lol: where are the married guys.....:hmm:

Comment

i support the idea of marriage :)
                    will try it soon :rofl:
                    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

U guys know me by now... Can someone summarize? Lol

Comment

Bruno....the summarize is .......u must be single :lol:

Comment

married FTW!

and always keep the toilet seat up that really pisses them off :rofl2:

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I guess hiten is getting maried soon :D
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Single FTW ! Tension free life, i only want to think what do i want, not what do we want or what do they want :P

Guys who're not married, take it from me, dont rush things, life is fun when you're not married.. And when/if you do get married, its fun, but for the first few years, after that hell will be your home, dont have to think about the hell after death :D Look at the married guys, talking about toilet seat and toilet paper <<-- thats married life ! So think hard guys !

Thanks for sharing the article Ayham ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X