• Time
  • Show
Clear All

indeed ali & sons.
    Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
    Majeed Photography

Comment

Then believe me you're not the first person im hearing a complain from, they're ruling the Al Ain and Abu Dhabi market and everyone says their service sucks.. Probably thats the reason why people in the Northern part of Emirates opt to get their porsches and serviced at Al Naboodah..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Then believe me you're not the first person im hearing a complain from, they're ruling the Al Ain and Abu Dhabi market and everyone says their service sucks.. Probably thats the reason why people in the Northern part of Emirates opt to get their porsches and serviced at Al Naboodah..
        and i've heard equally frustrating stories about al naboodah! not to mention their rediculous bills!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          and i've heard equally frustrating stories about al naboodah! not to mention their rediculous bills!
          Which brings us to a conclusion that our Porsche dealers are not delivering the required service to their customers in U.A.E. !!

Comment

I stopped taking my porsche to al nabooda looong time ago!

TAM FTW!
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I just thought of updating you guys ! Porsche body shop is working on the car since 9:30am, he managed to reach the door handle from the inside (both doors, driver and passenger) no luck to open the car even with pulling the handle couple of times, he managed as well to gain access to the battery, connect a second battery, nothing ! He completely disconnected the battery ( saying this reset the memory) and trying to reach the handle again, door is always not openning !
              Now ordered a flatbed recovery, will try to pull the car on it to take it to ali & sons in mussaffah to the workshop and let them deal with it there !

Damn wierd and annoying.
              Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
              Majeed Photography

Comment

Majeed, Dont pay a single penny! Its obvious now that is related to the job they have done earlier
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

The only way left was to break the glass!!!… even after breaking it, it was impossible to open the car until engine started. Anyways, I just delivered the car to the workshop, they will check the door lock, they somehow understand it's their problem. They though did not openly admit it. They said they need to check what exactly happened. I will wait and see !
                  Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                  Majeed Photography

Comment

Good luck!

Keep us posted!
                    Meskovic

Comment

thanks for your support guys !
                      Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                      Majeed Photography

Comment

replacement car FTW!

complain & ask for a carrera!

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

GT2 ! :drool:
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Haha
                            sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                            2006 Z4M - SOLD
                            1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                            2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                            2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                            2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                            2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                            1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                            2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                              replacement car FTW!

complain & ask for a carrera!
                              Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                              GT2 ! :drool:
                              Dreamers!!!!

Comment

A quick update guys, i just picked up my car from Ali & Sons, they charged me only for the window part, no labors at all, and said that my next service would be labor free as well. it was not worth it to argue more, i just wanted to finish from that hassle.

They said there was a blown fuse for the central lock which caused all that hassle, at the same time the remote control is not functioning anymore (still under warranty, they are ordering a new one for me).

I asked them if they remove the so called fuse would the door not open with the key, they confirmed it would definitely open, admitting it was not the cause of the problem.

anyways, i just paid 356Dhs for the window and drove off happy to finish all this frustrating situation, and try keep some kind of a good relation with the service advisor. they're nice people anyways.
                                Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                                Majeed Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X