X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ :rofl::rofl:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

what i do is i keep my eyes on the road and on my mirrors and when i see somebody approching me, before he flashes i give him way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
        what i do is i keep my eyes on the road and on my mirrors and when i see somebody approching me, before he flashes i give him way!!!
        that seems like the best way. you dont need to "show" the other guy anything. the only person getting hot is you. i tried this once and it helped me alot-the guy came up flashing like a CID so i just moved right and let him pass-easy. :drivinginstructor: spread the love guys-we dont need road rage in this country

Think before you act.

Comment

Just incase im in a hurry. . . i keep my left indicator on.
          If the feller doent notice the 1x flash and then left indicator . . . if he still doesnt move then 2x flash. . . no change ? over take from left and let him be and horn-blips while passing by . . .

If someone moves to the right. . 2x horn and 2x hazard.

If i moving fast and the guy enters my lane without notice. . . . . then Cyclops :P
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
            that seems like the best way. you dont need to "show" the other guy anything. the only person getting hot is you. i tried this once and it helped me alot-the guy came up flashing like a CID so i just moved right and let him pass-easy. :drivinginstructor: spread the love guys-we dont need road rage in this country
            :iagree:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
            X