Signals >>> What they mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signals >>> What they mean

Been thinking bout this for a while now...

While driving, :drive: the many ways you flash your indicators, could mean different things to different people.

What do you guys think, and what are your "Codes"

One flash of the hazards >>> Thank you

sigpic

One flash of hazards or high beam light = telling the person infront to give you way with respect

Flashing like a machine gun = You have no respect and no patience for the person infront to give you way, and he will hardly give you way

And when the person infront is never giving you way, then just keep the high beams ON, he'll get blinded and move away automatically

Comment

Rear fogs might work if you are the person that is in front of the speeding car !

He will give up in few seconds ! ;)

P.S: Do that if you're sticking to speed limits, and the road is full of radars, and the one behind you is sticking in your trunk !
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

When i usually get flashed on the fast lane,

I go (indicators)
        "left right left right left right"

My lil way of saying :flipoff:
        sigpic

Comment

Hahahahahaha !

I recalled RiFo when he was doing that on our way to Al-Ain, he looked like a Safety car ! :rofl::rofl:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Lothario View Post
            When i usually get flashed on the fast lane,

I go (indicators)
            "left right left right left right"

My lil way of saying :flipoff:
            That pisses off the driver back more lol..

I believe if someone wants way and he flashes once, you should give them way but if someone is flashing like a maniac then yes ignore them.. Id give way to anyone who asks for with respect..

Comment

Off course, but there are those :fags: who drive up to your bumper so confidently and stay there tailgating your a$$...

I feel a slight tap on the brakes usually does the trick!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lothario View Post
                Off course, but there are those :fags: who drive up to your bumper so confidently and stay there tailgating your a$$...

I feel a slight tap on the brakes usually does the trick!
                the best weapon IMO is to wash your windshield when they tailgate you! :scifigun:

i always give way except when traffic is somehow slow or when i'm overtaking a couple cars & driving on the limit :)

i sometimes use the right-left-right-left indicators if i really get pissed off..

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

we have a big dictionary in egypt for horn tones, signals and headlights flashing
                  for example horn, there is one tone that says " i love u" others say ".........." really bad things and the other guy can reply with even worse things ".........................."
                  flashing on the other side of the road is a warning to oncoming traffic "radar on the road" or "check point ahead"
                  right left right left indicators to a flashing car behind u means f*ck off hehehehe
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Does anyone here know the "oil slick" mod? Could use it on some of the possessed AUH drivers!

:D
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                      right left right left indicators to a flashing car behind u means f*ck off hehehehe
                      :lol:
                      sigpic

Comment

There is a sign language but we don't see it here much often in this country..

If you're on the left lane & someone gives you high beam you could give 1x (one time) left indicator which means that you can't go right now & just wait. Or, you can give 1x indicator telling him that you'll be moving to the right once there is a chance. Or, the third way which is flooring it & keeping your hazards on for a good 15 seconds (in case of a slower car) to piss him off. :rofl2:

If you let someone take a way in front of you then he gives you 1x hazards so that's a "thank you" & you reply back by giving him 1x High beams.

If you accidentally cut in front of a car & he throws a storm of high beams behind you, you could give 1x hazards which means "sorry" in that case.

I can't remember anything else at the moment :\
                        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

oo & yeah, if you were in a hurry, stick to the left lane & keep your left indicator on. This will make other drivers know that you NEED this lane & are in a hurry without the need of flashing or giving high beams.. but then again, only 20% of the drivers know how to use this language so i guess we will stick to the old fashion way... FLASH FLASH FLASH FLASH :rofl:
                          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

When Someone Flashes once ... I Move And Let Him Go ..
                            But When They Keep Flashing Like as Assholes Then Kiss My As$ i ain't Moving No matter What :D
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                              When Someone Flashes once ... I Move And Let Him Go ..
                              But When They Keep Flashing Like as Assholes Then Kiss My As$ i ain't Moving No matter What :D
                              Well done boy :clap: Thats the way we do it :D

Comment

Working...
                              X