No announcement yet.

How did you meet your Girlfriend/Fiancee/Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i couldn't find anything in this country...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      This thread WILL have dire consequences!!
      Waht does that mean???
      sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
      Dubai Investment Park 2
      The Curve Building Complex
      Warehouse No.1
      P.O Box 28638
      Dubai, United Arab Emirates
      Office: +97148830851
      Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
      Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
      Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
        for westerns i saw some pretty ****** stories of girls who have boy friends who r 40+ years old just because they are rich
        this is my analysis
        +10000000000000000000000000000000
        BUT i think for europeans it is more difficult.. because arabs will stick to arabs... thats what i figured out
        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
        Dubai Investment Park 2
        The Curve Building Complex
        Warehouse No.1
        P.O Box 28638
        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
        Office: +97148830851
        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          I repeat once again what I said at first, Dig harder and you'll find what you're looking for..

Nothing is impossible !

I disagree with you SSence....Once you stop digging, they'll be all over the place!
          sigpic

Comment

I found my wife here, I met her at work, went to her parents (who also live here) and got married and now have abood the future schumi!
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
              I found my wife here, I met her at work, went to her parents (who also live here) and got married and now have abood the future schumi!
              :bow: Here's an example of the stories we're talking about..

Comment

i agree about the above example, the whole family is here not only the girl, this complies with our religion and culture thus it is respectable
                w rabena ykhaly aboooooooood :)
                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

looool @ this topic..

i met my wife abroad in 2006 then we got married last july & moved here :)
                  my bro met his wife here in dubai back in 2002 & they got married last year :)

dubai might not be the perfect place to meet your other half, but i think it's all about luck & coincidence :)

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                    dubai might not be the perfect place to meet your other half, but i think it's all about luck & coincidence :)
                    +1 :iagree:

Comment

Ita all about faith not luck, its about what God have for us.
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Bingo/
                        +1
                        I'v met my girl here, been 3 years. Guess who co-owns the BMW. :drivinginstructor:
                        sigpic

Comment

I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

:bow:
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

What about you Ayman ? Tell us about your part of story, dont worry Ayham isnt checking this thread :P

Comment

Nah, nothing yet !
                                sigpic
                                07' HFP Accord | Current
                                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                                X