Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you meet your Girlfriend/Fiancee/Wife

Good Morning Ladies :)

After a nice conversation with Ahmad Al Khalil yesterday while having a tasty shisha i thought i will come up with this thread!

How did you guys met your girl??? Did you met her here in DXB or did you meet her in your home country i brought here here?

All i can say is that NONE of my european friends met their girls here in DXB! Either they were together before they moved here or they met somewhere in Vacation or whatever.. BUT nobody found his girl here in DXB....
    Whats wrong with that place? I am here for almost 3 years now and i havent had 1 "serious" relationship. Most of them are Gold Diggers anyway.... Of course you can have alot of fun here but thats it...nothing serious...

So guys...let me hear your story...
    sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
    Dubai Investment Park 2
    The Curve Building Complex
    Warehouse No.1
    P.O Box 28638
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Office: +97148830851
    Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
    Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

No Money, No Gurls, Situation is bad, loool :D

Comment

This thread WILL have dire consequences!!

Comment

no comment...
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

All guys suffer, dunno why!! what about ladies? do they suffer as well? : P

Comment

Situation in Dubai not as bad as you people think.. Dig harder and you'll find what you're looking for ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              Situation in Dubai not as bad as you people think.. Dig harder and you'll find what you're looking for ;)
              How? Bluetooth? Meet them on streets and smile? Or attract them with BMW : P

Comment

BMW fTW
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

everyone should find his partner back home then bring her here
                  dubai is not the place to meet future wives or serious relations, i saw alot of stories here that r pure bullshit
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                    dubai is not the place to meet future wives or serious relations, i saw alot of stories here that r pure bullshit
                    With respect to your opinion, i dont think all stories are pure bias.. I do agree its hard to find the Perfect one here, but its not impossible.. Ive encountered and seen friends who met their other halves here, got married and are living happily now..

Sure Dubai might not be the right place, but sometimes you get to meet the right people in the wrong place..
                    Last edited by SSense; 24-08-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

+1 mahmoud
                      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                      2006 Z4M - SOLD
                      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        With respect to your opinion, i dont think all stories are pure bias.. I do agree its hard to find the Perfect one here, but its not impossible.. Ive encountered and seen friends who met their other halves here, got married and are living happily now..

Sure Dubai might not be the right place, but sometimes you get to meet the right people in the wrong place..
                        sure not all of the stories but lets say most of them
                        for an arab it is nearly imposible to find a partner here because u donot expect a girl who live alone in a city like dubai away from her family to be a very good catch.
                        for westerns i saw some pretty ****** stories of girls who have boy friends who r 40+ years old just because they are rich
                        PLUS how many ppl came to dubai with the intention to stay forever??
                        the answer is a few ppl
                        so how can u expect someone u came to grab some money from here and go home to be a good catch
                        this is my analysis
                        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                          sure not all of the stories but lets say most of them
                          for an arab it is nearly imposible to find a partner here because u donot expect a girl who live alone in a city like dubai away from her family to be a very good catch.
                          for westerns i saw some pretty ****** stories of girls who have boy friends who r 40+ years old just because they are rich
                          PLUS how many ppl came to dubai with the intention to stay forever??
                          the answer is a few ppl
                          so how can u expect someone u came to grab some money from here and go home to be a good catch
                          this is my analysis
                          On my head Mahmoud 200%, can't say anything after your comment :)

Comment

I repeat once again what I said at first, Dig harder and you'll find what you're looking for..

Nothing is impossible !

Comment

i have never seen a pretty asian girl here in dubai... good quality girls are always staying in your home country of origin :)
                              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                              X