Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Porsche Nagging thread! (please support)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Porsche Nagging thread! (please support)

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    start nagging... :drool:

Guys and Lady,

I need your support, we need to use this thread to Nag on Bruno's head to start working on my porsche and finish it ASAP.

I request you all to use your best Nagging techniques and keep this thread up until the Job is done!

My GT3 is crying for help lets all get her back to her previous condition :cry:

Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

bruno comon bro, this guy have been missing his car for long time :cry:, finish it ASAP

Comment

Bruno, the poor car has been standing in your garage for the past 6 months and havent done anything about it until now is shocking !!!

Avoid the bad reputation for your garage dude :D

(It'll work out Nabil, im sure;) )

Comment

looool :D

the past 6 months was my fault, the last two weeks are his :D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I wish i could take some pics of the car in the state it is now, it looks like a scrap car..

Oh oK, then past two weeks is still too much Bruno :slap:

Comment

+1 :rofl:
            Meskovic

Comment

Nabil, you deserve to claim a 10 time polish for your car from Falcons, then maybe the its colour and shine would return..

Comment

Full respray :drool:
                Meskovic

Comment

Nabil u deserve free servicing for at least a year... Bruno! SHAME ON U!!!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    Full respray :drool:
                    Even better :drool:

Comment

:rofl:
                      Meskovic

Comment

Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno

I love this nagging stuff... comes naturally to me :D (ur wish is my command Abu 3abood)
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Back off cousin all of you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            Finally you've come to your cousin's rescue.. you both should ne nagged for poor guy's Porsche :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                              Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno Bruno

I love this nagging stuff... comes naturally to me :D (ur wish is my command Abu 3abood)
                              Great skills :D

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                              Oye!

dont we want the GT3 back? straighten your cousin and spank him to get the job done!
                              Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                              X