• Show
Clear All

Long live our 3abood :bow:

Even better than playing Call of Duty :D

Comment

hell yes! :D

thanks 3o2balak ;)
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

hiten how is call of duty going?

Comment

Bruno shall i start nagging or is too early to Nag :D did u have your coffee yet? :D
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

start nagging... :drool:

Comment

bruno just arrived at work :D

Comment

i want to go sleep!!! i seriously need my body to rest

Comment

^^ aaaaaw poor Bruno... u always need to rest baba, what's with that?!

Good morning fellas... and a special hello to 3abood and abu 3abood kaman!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

y bruno always wants to sleep??? hard work yesterday:D?
                    '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

I need a nice massage and enough sleep to get me feel better.. :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by L3G3ND View Post
                        y bruno always wants to sleep??? hard work yesterday:D?
                        :lol:

Comment

SSense... I hate u!! u seem to have the best life and job!!! hehe mashallah mashallah :D
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thanks bro.. just have to worry about getting jinxed by anyone :P

Comment

ssense r u hiring wafdeen, im really good in using calculators and ms word and excel :D

Comment

Do you think we are in need of someone who'll help us with ms excel and calculators lol :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X