No announcement yet.

Building Parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess what... the guy has taken someone else's parking spot today... and they even had the audacity to park badly then fold their mirrors in. he is looking for a ... :starwars:
    Attached Files

Think before you act.

Comment

this guy is unstoppable :rofl:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
        this guy is unstoppable :rofl:
        its funny today cos its not me...:spank:

Think before you act.

Comment

This happens to me (and family) here in Kuwait all the time!!! Some people are respectfull enough to leave their phone number on a piece of paper on windshield. But some dont and thats when it bugs me!
          We have an extra car that we only use in emergencies or when one car is taken to service, etc. So one time i brought that car, blocked the idiot in our spot, and left the car there for a day and a half! lol! it was the best! the guy was furious! I smiled to his face and told him you do this again, i will leave it blocking you for a week!
          Then one time, it was a young girl who wanted to get jiggy with it, parked her car in our spot, went with her boyfriend for a drive in his car, it was Ramadan!, so i blocked her. one hour before iftar (breaking the fast), she came back! i saw her through the window, but i ignored! lol! she was going crazy, worried her parents will know she was out and now late! i wanted to keep her all the way to iftar, but then i felt bad, let her off 15 minutes before iftar! lol! sorry if i sound evil, but u got enjoy it when someone disrespect you like that, leave their car for HOURS not few minutes! its the same kind of respect they get back!!!
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

LoLz LSB, I love what you did to that girl :rofl: Good one..

Comment

what if u live where if u leave it, the guy could squeeze out?

Think before you act.

Comment

lol at this guy... it seems that's a girl for some reason :)

Comment

Working...
                X