Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building Parking

Hi guys
    just wanted to get your opinions on what do you do when some1 parks in your parking space?

Last night some EEEEEEEEEdiot parked in my space and I could not park him in as i would have blocked the way so i had to find an empty space. if it wasnt a bimmer i might have got it towed away-in fact i should have got it towed as the guy obviously could not take care of his things as the bumpers were covered in scratches even though the car was an E90 with an M Sport kit + MSport rims(330i).

it did cross my mind to swap my rims with his though-that would have been funny...:lol:

Think before you act.

If you want to be good, then what you did is right, find an empty space and park it..
    whereas if you want your right, then you should have chosen to teach him a lesson, BLOCKED his way.. so he learns a lesson and never parks in an empty reserved space..
    But since it was a bimmer, i say, respect the BMWs :)

Comment

u know what is funny-i dont have a jack and wheel spanner so i couldnt even if i wanted to... :kaboom:

Think before you act.

Comment

but at least leave him a message!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

like a dead horse's head?

Think before you act.

Comment

When i lived in London, some dude kept parking in my allocated space, despite me repeatedly asking him not to. Ssense suggestion to "find an empty space and park it" is the sensible thing to do, but in this case, because all the parking was allocated, i couldn't do this because i would have been in someone else's space.

For decency and many other reasons, i can't tell you what i did to that car, but it still brings a smile to my face everytime i think about it :yippy:

(I didn't do anything stupid or dangerous, like cut the brake cables or slash the tyres, it was just a little bit of fun...) hehehehehe
            theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
            Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
            Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
            Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
              When i lived in London, some dude kept parking in my allocated space, despite me repeatedly asking him not to. Ssense suggestion to "find an empty space and park it" is the sensible thing to do, but in this case, because all the parking was allocated, i couldn't do this because i would have been in someone else's space.

For decency and many other reasons, i can't tell you what i did to that car, but it still brings a smile to my face everytime i think about it :yippy:

(I didn't do anything stupid or dangerous, like cut the brake cables or slash the tyres, it was just a little bit of fun...) hehehehehe
              And he never parked there again...:evil::dangerous::evil::dangerous::evil:
              theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
              Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
              Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
              Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

i have a solution if he parks again.... its a sticker with a message that will be plastered across his windshield...

maybe i will add some extra wood glue for good measure :lol:
                Last edited by jmeister; 11-11-2008, 09:16 AM.

Think before you act.

Comment

Swapping wheels. . .That's a good idea !
                  Check for CCTV though . . .
                  sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                  LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                  P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                  Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                    Swapping wheels. . .That's a good idea !
                    Check for CCTV though . . .
                    points away towards the driveway to witness any accidents... hehehe

Think before you act.

Comment

I would have blocked and took a cab next day to work to make sure he suffers :D
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i got my stickers prepared for tonite...if that guy/gal is on this forum, they better watch out, "ora somebuddddya gonna hurd real bad." (Russell Peters)

Think before you act.

Comment

:D :D :D
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

here's better solution... call this number 046095555, the police will pick up and ask the operator to call the owner and ask him/her to take off there car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                              here's better solution... call this number 046095555, the police will pick up and ask the operator to call the owner and ask him/her to take off there car.
                              hmmm-who know that! thats the best solution ever:goodpost:

Think before you act.

Comment

Working...
                              X