• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine.

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Nice ride you got there lifegauge. ;)

Welcome to the BMW CLUB UAE.

Enjoy your stay with the BMW CLUB UAE Family. :)
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Thanks for that welcome :yippy:

2008 BMW Z4 3.0 Si || photography by lifegauge

Have you ghoonked your bimmer today?

Comment

Fine.

Comment

lol are you an RTA guy also ken hehehe you always say fine loooool
            how many black points did lifeguage get from the ghoonkieRTA :rofl:
            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

shhhh, you'll blow my cover!

Comment

LOL I would like to report a White Evo 9 driving around the block thinking its the autodrome with round about and people sleeping :rofl:
                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by lifegauge View Post
                  I have a question. For a newbie to a performance car (at least to me the Z4 is a performance car), how can I get the best potential out of driving my Z4? I mean, should I be on Automatic mode all the time, or should I practice using the Steptronic gears? When should I be using the Sport mode?
                  Hi lifeguage, welcome to the club :grouphug: :hi: :hug:

Personally, i think that using the fully automatic mode in your car would be a crime - get on the steptronic gears and have some fun! As for sport mode, we discussed this just a few weeks ago and agreed that, while it's not appropriate or sensible to use the Sport setting for everyday use, it is rather fun to press it once in a while and give the car a workout (as long as you remain road-responsible in doing so!).

My M3 has a fully automatic gear function but there must be cobwebs in the gate because i've never used it! SMG on the paddles is too much fun!
                  theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                  Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                  Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                  Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Working...
                  X