Old Member... New to UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fe9L View Post
    [MENTION=190083]Tarnok[/MENTION] Link only takes me to dubbizles main page. When was the ad posted ? What color was it?

Thank you
    Yes... seems it's been sold or at least removed from Dubizzle.com. it was gun metal grey. US spec, 56K miles, manual, 18 inch wheels, competition exhaust. No complete service history as far as I could ascertain. Not sure if it is one of the members who bought it.

Yesterday I decided to go for Wazif's E46 SMG vert even though the manual was also high on my list - main reasons were full service history, good preventive maintenance done and great mods already completed along the same lines that I would have done myself anyway. Not to mention that the car is well known by the sponsor garage here which is always a benefit in case of any issues and the fact that Wazif is clearly a true enthusiast. No brainer really... now getting to know the SMG... but already feel more comfortable with it today so am sure it will be second nature within the week.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=190083]Tarnok[/MENTION] I think you've made the right call. Wazifs car is clean but unfortunately for me the year and spec didn't match my requirement
      So I'm glad you got it and I've mentioned in this thread that it should sell fast.

Could you please send me the guys number with the m3? I'll try my luck. How much was he asking btw ?
      Thank you

Comment

Of course. PM coming

Comment

Or so I thought... not yet graduated to PM level. Last price I saw was 39,500 or maybe 38,500 aed.

Comment

Model year 2006

Comment

Send me an email for the phone no as I am not sure of the rules of sharing someone's phone no here. Jakob.tarnok AT Gmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X