Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Member... New to UAE

Assalamu alaykom and hello to everyone,

My name is Faisal and I've just arrived to Dubai, been following the forums for a while and looking forward to meeting you all and seeing all your beautiful rides .... I've come from Canada and looking to settle in Dubai, or possibly travelling back and forth between the two.

I want to also take this opportunity to also state that I'm looking for a euro e36 M3 or a US spec e46 M3 (manual only)
    (apologies for throwing this in here, but I tried to do so in the for sale thread but there was no "post new topic" option,and not sure if those are forum rules or a glitch in my account)

Cheers and happy motoring

Also here's a pic of my car back home where she's sleeping now

Thank you
    Faisal

Welcome to dubai! [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION] has a clean E46 M3 that is up for sale. Im sure you'll love it (Y)
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome on board!

Yes, i do have a e46 M3 cabrio for sale, but its an SMG and hence not as per your requirement :) if you do change your mind, let me know and we can meet up to see the car.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

[MENTION=1990]springz[/MENTION] : Thank you, yes I've seen the car.
        [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION] : Love your car, your price is fair, it seems to be very well taken care of, but unfortunately for me its not manual, and I believe its a GCC spec? (just looked at the bumper, didnt look up the vin)

If anyone knows of some M's that meet my requirements please let me know. I will be staying here for a month before going back to figure out some things back home; my parking spot here is ready!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Fe9L View Post
          Assalamu alaykom and hello to everyone,

My name is Faisal and I've just arrived to Dubai, been following the forums for a while and looking forward to meeting you all and seeing all your beautiful rides .... I've come from Canada and looking to settle in Dubai, or possibly travelling back and forth between the two.

I want to also take this opportunity to also state that I'm looking for a euro e36 M3 or a US spec e46 M3 (manual only)
          (apologies for throwing this in here, but I tried to do so in the for sale thread but there was no "post new topic" option,and not sure if those are forum rules or a glitch in my account)

Cheers and happy motoring

Also here's a pic of my car back home where she's sleeping now

Thank you
          Faisal
          Welcome to to the club and great to grow the Canadian community here in the club.

Where in Canada do you live?

BTW i have an E36 M3 3.2 manual in Silver if you are interested, planing to put it up on Dubizzle in a weeks time (after my travels).

Sent you a PM with my number msg me if you have whatsapp i can share full details and pics.

Regards,
          Sari Baki
          - E82, 1M - Current
          • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
          - E30, 316 Touring - Current
          • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
          - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
          E36, 318 Touring Sold
          E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by Fe9L View Post
            [MENTION=1990]springz[/MENTION] : Thank you, yes I've seen the car.
            [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION] : Love your car, your price is fair, it seems to be very well taken care of, but unfortunately for me its not manual, and I believe its a GCC spec? (just looked at the bumper, didnt look up the vin)

If anyone knows of some M's that meet my requirements please let me know. I will be staying here for a month before going back to figure out some things back home; my parking spot here is ready!

Thank you
            Yup, thats right... Its GCC spec with a SMG transmission. Doesnt meet your requirements :)
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

welcome there are plenty of cars around just make sure you check them properly and dont trust people

Comment

Welcome to the group and good to see that you have a very specific requirement ... you know what you want!

I will be posting my Alpina B10 E39 for sale soon - it's an old one (a classic one) but in great condition.

Comment

[MENTION=2962]S.BAKI[/MENTION] : PM'd
                  [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION] : Good luck with your sale, should be easy to sell to be honest.
                  [MENTION=3]Bruno[/MENTION] : Thank you, any recommendations fora good mechanic? I've seen the name "Shak" thrown around in the threads, not sure if its a mechanic or a shop? Any other recommendation or guidance? Its much appreciated.
                  [MENTION=189721]Dashford[/MENTION] : Posted on your e39 thread.

Thank you

Comment

Welcome to the club

Shak is a BMW certified tech. He owns Octane workshop. They are sponsors here.
                    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Welcome to the club! Hope to see you in your new ride soon!

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE
                      sigpic
                      Current
                      E92 M3 2011
                      # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                      # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                      # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                      E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                      # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                      # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                      # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

[MENTION=3223]shockerg1[/MENTION] : Thank you my man, we still havent finished our discussion regarding which is the correct side for the steering wheel ;)

Comment

[MENTION=1019]Fe9L[/MENTION]: There is a 2006 US spec vert with manual transmission for sale on Dubizzle at the moment. dubizzle Dubai | M3: BMW M3 (2006 E46) For Sale
                          I spoke to the gent last week and its currently in the shop to have the MAF sensor changed but otherwise supposed to be in good nick. He works in Saudi during the week so to see the car you have to catch him on the weekends. He is quite responsive on WhatsApp though so maybe give him a shout.

Comment

And a very nice car it is too. If you want a v6 then personally I think this is the one to get. Lovely car :-)

Comment

[MENTION=190083]Tarnok[/MENTION] Link only takes me to dubbizles main page. When was the ad posted ? What color was it?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X