New member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Revolutus View Post
    Thanks, I was considering vkool for 70% quoted for 3800 .. I'll check llumar on Saturday.

I agree nano is must I'm almost like you my ride from home to work takes around 40min and shk MBZR is a route filled with truck.

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're more than welcome!

I'm assuming you're in Dubai; however, I did LLUMAR in Abu Dhabi (Musaffah) at a place called Khashkhat Emarat Motorsport (KE Motorsport) - for your reference!

Good luck!

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by moaherzallah View Post
      You're more than welcome!

I'm assuming you're in Dubai; however, I did LLUMAR in Abu Dhabi (Musaffah) at a place called Khashkhat Emarat Motorsport (KE Motorsport) - for your reference!

Good luck!

Yup I'm from Dubai, we got a distributor shop in szr, I'll pay them a visit .. What about the nano which brand was applied most shops got pro tech ?!

BMW X4 35i

Comment

Yup I'm from Dubai, we got a distributor shop in szr, I'll pay them a visit .. What about the nano which brand was applied most shops got pro tech ?!

The brand applied was Beads. Link to their website is above! This is nano technology, not ceramic coating - based on what I read, ceramic coating could have cracks on the long run with varying temperatures due to stresses in the coating layer obtained by tension/compression stresses caused by the heat. I did not personally experience it but it kinda made sense to me 'cause generally that it is a property of ceramic; weaknesses from tensile/compressive forces.

Comment

Originally posted by moaherzallah View Post
          The brand applied was Beads. Link to their website is above! This is nano technology, not ceramic coating - based on what I read, ceramic coating could have cracks on the long run with varying temperatures due to stresses in the coating layer obtained by tension/compression stresses caused by the heat. I did not personally experience it but it kinda made sense to me 'cause generally that it is a property of ceramic; weaknesses from tensile/compressive forces.

I didn't know that really.. thanks for the info. I always thought that nano is ceramic coating technology!
          BMW X4 35i

Comment

I didn't know that really.. thanks for the info. I always thought that nano is ceramic coating technology!
            No worries! Glad I could help!

Comment

Working...
            X