Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! Good luck with your search!
    sigpic
    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Psymon View Post
      haha cool, a deben boy!Good to know im not all alone at least. thanx, im sure ill find what I must , how hard can it be ;-) cant wait!
      Yup albeit I left SA in 1988! :omg2:

Don't jump the gun, take your time and do your research thoroughly. Sadly, a lot of people do not look after their cars here and whilst it "looks good", underneath it is in very, very poor condition.

I have also found that a lot of people do not look after their interiors, which is a god aweful shame!

If its a Beemer you want, the guys on this here forum know them all and can sniff you out a good one - Ayham and his boys at DAS are brilliant at getting a car running and sounding as it should be :bow:
      1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
      2012 Camaro SS
      2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
      2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

haha I must admit if I had a 333 id also be wiping it all day long :happyclean:

thanx for all the kind words gents!

@yorky: thats when I was born lol!! I am looking forward to the car hunting, I have only ever had this one so will be asking lots of questions once I get to that point. but where theres a will theres a way and I will be finding that way in a beemer!:bmwflag:

Comment

Originally posted by Psymon View Post
          haha I must admit if I had a 333 id also be wiping it all day long :happyclean:

thanx for all the kind words gents!

@yorky: thats when I was born lol!! I am looking forward to the car hunting, I have only ever had this one so will be asking lots of questions once I get to that point. but where theres a will theres a way and I will be finding that way in a beemer!:bmwflag:
          So, you thinking of leaving SA at the same age I did.

What are you looking at doing when you are here in Dubai?
          1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
          2012 Camaro SS
          2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
          2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

circle of life lol! I got an offer to work at a supermarket chain over there but as you can think its quite a mission.

Comment

Working...
            X