No announcement yet.

Newbie in the house... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard to our Club :D hope u enjoy ur stay in our home :D and good luck with the search ...
    sigpic

Comment

ws86, I truly feel that I will enjoy. And hopefully I will also be able to call it home.

Comment

:welcome2: aboard!!

Past Ride: E39 530i
        Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
        Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Thanks hamoodi_7....

Comment

Welcome to the club!
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks Hasan :)

Comment

:welcome2:

i owned a 1.9L Z3 manual, i'd say it's on the bottom of my list of BMWs..

most of the 4-cyl are manual, while most of the 6-cyl are auto, and of course the ///Ms are manual :)

my advice: watch out for leaking roofs, torn rubbers & rattly interiors!

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Thanks for the tips haissam. Will try to watch out for them. I guess I can prolly live with the leaking roof (Not much of rain in UAE), I plan to have it fix and have the rubbers replaced if it is a problem with the unit that I may be able to purchase, But with Rattly interiors THAT I should have a look and gauge, anyway, if I got the top down, I guess it wouldn't be too much of a bugger since the wind noise will take care of it... LOL...

Anyway, are Z3 parts hard to find here in UAE? I guess I really haven't factored that in into my decision, but damn! I really love the looks of the Z3...

Comment

Originally posted by cire View Post
                    Thanks for the tips haissam. Will try to watch out for them. I guess I can prolly live with the leaking roof (Not much of rain in UAE), I plan to have it fix and have the rubbers replaced if it is a problem with the unit that I may be able to purchase, But with Rattly interiors THAT I should have a look and gauge, anyway, if I got the top down, I guess it wouldn't be too much of a bugger since the wind noise will take care of it... LOL...

Anyway, are Z3 parts hard to find here in UAE? I guess I really haven't factored that in into my decision, but damn! I really love the looks of the Z3...
                    watch out coz when i say leaking roof this includes serious wind noise.. test drive the car up to speeds of 100-120km/h to check this, and maybe even take it to a manual car wash & check for the leaks!

i don't think parts are a problem, used parts are available all over sharjah scrap yards :)

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                      watch out coz when i say leaking roof this includes serious wind noise.. test drive the car up to speeds of 100-120km/h to check this, and maybe even take it to a manual car wash & check for the leaks!

i don't think parts are a problem, used parts are available all over sharjah scrap yards :)
                      I see... Then I guess it would be a good idea to get a hardtop to come with the soft-top. I mean, If I am not planning to cruise, then I better attach the hard top.

LOL... I just had a funny thought... Parts from the sharjah scrap yards.. I was thinking how the car might look like once I get it with parts from the scrapyard and parking it with the likes of your (members) sweet rides.... that would be a sight.... Beauty and the beast... lol :)

Comment

Originally posted by cire View Post
                        I see... Then I guess it would be a good idea to get a hardtop to come with the soft-top. I mean, If I am not planning to cruise, then I better attach the hard top.

LOL... I just had a funny thought... Parts from the sharjah scrap yards.. I was thinking how the car might look like once I get it with parts from the scrapyard and parking it with the likes of your (members) sweet rides.... that would be a sight.... Beauty and the beast... lol :)
                        nobody's got a sweet ride here, it's the internet so all members & their cars are fake :rofl2:

i sold the car in my sig 2 years ago, since then there's no more sick rides on in this club :thumbsdown:

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                          i sold the car in my sig 2 years ago, since then there's no more sick rides on in this club :thumbsdown:
                          :flipoff:

Comment

:rofl2:
                            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Z3 is a great car but hard 2 find a good 1..... my brother hv 1998 2.8 manual....
                              welcome bro
                              sigpic
                              Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

haissam, I think ssense and hasan got you there....

Anyway, that would be nice to hear.... I guess....

Comment

Working...
                                X