Newbie in the house... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie in the house... :)

Good day to all. I'm new here in the forums.

Looking forward to find and purchase a BMW z3. My lifelong wish ever since I saw it from the 007 bond movie golden eye.

I hope to learn more about this car so I can safely purchase one. Looking for advice regarding this fine ride.

I hope the people here can help me out.

Welcome to the club Cire! Enjoy ur stay and hopefully the fellow members will have something to offer!
    sigpic
    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Welcome Abroad .. There was a z3 Coupe For Sale U might wanna Check the Link Below http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3556 Enjoy your Stay here..
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome shkater, springz... I was reading though some threads and I think I will really like it here.

I also would like to become a fully pledged member (paid member) in the very near future.

I just need to find one clean z3 roadster... what would be a reasonable price for one of them here in dxb?

btw, thanks for the referrence link springz, but I thought the owner decided to keep the car and turn it into a project? Anyways, I really prefer a z3 roadster, automatic since I my license is only for auto.

Hope someone can point my nose to the right direction...
        Last edited by cire; 23-07-2010, 01:39 AM.

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

:welcome3: aboard

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Welcome to the big family...

Are you looking for a 4 cylinder Z3? Plenty of these around for around 13K dhs, give or take.

If you want my advice, the roadster is a case of don't meet your heroes. Very bad chassis, very twisty, wobbly, and shaky. An S2000 is a proper roadster, the Z3 isn't. A Coupe is the way to go, a true BMW classic design, very rare worldwide, and the handling is scarry.

Comment

welcome abourd and if you still want a z3 my frind has one for sale very clean one if you like contact him on 0503834477 his name is mohamad

glad to help and update us :welcome2:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

ssense, akanso, ayham, salty, Thank you.

WOW! you guys are really great! I am already starting to feel to belong... :)

@Ayham, Hmmm... 4banger z3 for 13k dhs... I actually would prefer a 6pot but why not,as long as it has an autotran and is still good. Do you know any good ones that I can contact?

I highly regard your advice and really appreciate it. I think for the purpose that I have in mind for the z3, it think it would not be an issue since I am much more of a granny driver and I'm not planning to take the car to track or hit a curve in excess of 120kph.

I agree that the 2k honda roadster is a proper one than the z3 roadster, but I would really like to have the z3, unless I get lucky that someone would sell me a proper s2k honda for only 20k dhs... lol. But if I got a s2k honda, then I would not be able to become a bonifide member of the club... :(

@salty, thanks for the reference, I'll try to call him now and find out if it's within the budget.

And definitely, once I get my own z3, for sure I will officially join you guys that you will be sooooo sick of me and prolly kick me out.... hahaha

Stay posted for Cire's quest for his elusive z3...
                  Last edited by cire; 23-07-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Salty, I just spoke to your friends father. Unfortunately they have a manual z3. :(( I'm looking for an automatic....

Anyway, the hunt is still on for Cire's elusive z3.....

Comment

aha okay didnt know try this maybe well help

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...ne-lady-drive/

or all of this

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...__gte=&x=0&y=0

:bmwbest:
                      ps:not easy to find auto most of them are manual

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

welcome cire... good luck in your search

Comment

Thanks salty, already went though the ads... I saw some of them but they ain't in good condition like what one of the forumers here is offering (unfortunately its a coupe).

I saw the red one and I can already tell when he started the engine that it will be needing some work.

you are right though, autotranny z3's are hare to find that's why it now has become a quest... I really need a good one... And I think I may already have... stay tuned guys.. sooner or later I hope to get my hands on this z3.

@bruno, thanks man.

Comment

welcome to the club cire...as i see here that u already start enjoying :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

eoudeh, you betcha! I'm having a fine time. And to think this is just the forums to start with. Now I'm really excited to see what will happen when I get to really join.. with ride and all. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X