X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nabil-san ?.... Nissan ? :hmm:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
      how much for your evo? :D
      PM sent looooool

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
        first welcome in our forum Naji :) ( i said our although i am a spy here :P)
        i would like to know more about the EVO reliability issues, is it heat problems? why is it not good as a daily driver?
        Thanks man, evos in stock form are good for daily drive, but when you start modfying them forget it, like clutch will be hard to drive in traffic or if you install cams it will consume pertol and the tank you will fill it with 90 dh it will give you 250 km only if you drive slowly!!!!, not mentioning the noise of the exhust it will give me hedeck the highway,,,,,that's all. Regarding reliability there is no problem with the car once you set it up proberly.
        Last edited by nalmusabi; 04-08-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nalmusabi View Post
          PM sent looooool
          nop
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            nop
            just kidding i'm not selling my evo i'm thinking to mod it to be a track day monster

Comment

Working...
            X