Salam to all of you guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salam to all of you guys.

Ok guys my name is Naji Abdulla Almusabi you can call me "NAJ" for short.

I borned rised and educated here in this lovely country, i'm living in AD

Currently i own Mitsubishi Evolution IX which is pushing 400 bhp and 320awhp according to tensai mustang dyno

hers is some pics of my ride:

But i'm start thinking of changing my car to someting more practical and for daily use,fast and track use, so i start looking around and i spoted one nice white 2010 BMW 135i at khalidya showroom in used car section, but it not normal 135i its the SAUBER edition with more 60 hp than the normal and some carbon fiber fining inside and outside and F1 steering wheel!!!!
    i read local reviews for this car:
    http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs....9891/1250/LIFE

http://www.evo-me.com/carreviews/evo...r_edition.html

but i want your opinion guys and help with this one, shall i go for it? or becuase the price is 240,000 dh which include service until 100,000 km and 5 years unlimited miles warrenty!!!
    I'm going to test drive it today or tommorow
    the sale man said the he can swap my evo and i shall pay the diffrent.
    and he said the orginal price was 300,000 dh.

Waiting for your approval guys>>....

:welcome2: Aboard Naj

My opinion: I would never go for any Sauber edition 135i or whatever edition they call it to increase the price, its not like they're selling Group A M3.. For AED 240,000 you can buy a normal 135i, spend on mods and make it faster than their so called Sauber edition 135i..

Anyways, there is one 2009 135i for sale in our For Sale section, Alpine white, low mileage with some M accessories for sale, the price is AED 125,000.. Feel free to check it out..

Comment

Get a manual
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Welcome to the club!

All I can suggest is, consider what SSense says.

He has put sense into my head more than once.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I'd go with SSense too.. the thing is if u buy this car as a limited edition the only time u will be able to sell it at a reasonable enough price later down the line is if u find someone who can understand that its a limited edition! Otherwise its going to be pricey and people would just want to get a normal one and mod it.

just my $0.5 :)
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

To add more, you can get the 60 extra hp for AED 3,300 from Viezu tuning with our Club discount.. :msolved:

Comment

Welcome to the club , my advise to you : go for a normal 135I , and with a couple of 1000's , these cars can reach 500 WHP ... good luck anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                Get a manual
                like he said

Comment

OK thanks guys for the advice, so its done i won't buy it,

the reason i thought about it is the warrenty issue becuase as per BMW dealer rules any mods done outside the agency will avoide the warrenty even if its only exhaust.

so people help me with this if i bought the normal one or the one Afnan is selling, what will happen to the warrenty if i tune the turbo or add some part to the engine,,,??

Comment

Welcome Aboard bro have a nice stay and good luck with the car search :D
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nalmusabi View Post

the reason i thought about it is the warrenty issue becuase as per BMW dealer rules any mods done outside the agency will avoide the warrenty even if its only exhaust.

so people help me with this if i bought the normal one or the one Afnan is selling, what will happen to the warrenty if i tune the turbo or add some part to the engine,,,??
                      welcome to the club naj, if u did any mode on it ...the warranty will be avoid, the car u r talking of it i saw it there but y u didnt check the performance 335i up in the showroom (my opinion only), also Afnan's car its the good choice and good luck :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by nalmusabi View Post

Hi Bro,

Afnan's 135 is a minter of a car.I gave hive the thumbs up to buy the car after checking it from A to Z.

Interms of boosting the power an extra 50 bhp can be done in 10 min by using a super-chip plug and play device which will not affect any warning engine lights or the cars warranty.(fitted many super-chips to 335/135's without any issues)

The plug and play chip can be removed within 10 min and is undetectable by the dealership!

Hope this helps.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

^^ that, or a simple reflash untraceable by dealers.

The Sauber Edition is a dealer-only spec, it's not from BMW worldwide. ADM asked for a special shipment of these up to their spec and dubbed it a special edition. Let me tell you what "true" special edition BMWs are:

- E30 M3 EVO Sport
                          - E21 2.8 Alpina
                          - E36 M3 GT
                          - M1
                          - E46 M3 CSL

You get the picture. Welcome here..

Comment

Go for an E92 M3

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Too heavy, wasn't impressed under WOT. My ¥0.00002

Comment

Working...
                              X