Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone... Looking forward to meet all of you wallah

Comment

Well actually soon Im gonna change this exahust system and put the F1 system... I heard the sound of an M5 with the F1 exahust system, and I was about to cry :D

Comment

Eisenmann is a wow on the V10 ! :)

Great to have you here ! :welcome2:
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by I-mad View Post
          Well actually soon Im gonna change this exahust system and put the F1 system... I heard the sound of an M5 with the F1 exahust system, and I was about to cry :D
          You mean 'Tubi' exhaust, or take a look at Kreissieg F1, you can switch between stock sound and modded sound by only click of a button :)

Comment

Hey Bruno ... I think we met before in Ego Cafe, its closed now...
            why ? does it affect the clutch ? is it fine to switch between modes while driving ? It might be a stupid question, but I wanna take care of the gear as much as possible

yeah when you were with kanso junior i guess...

Hassan Al Natour is my father :D, how do u know him ?
            lol no hassan was in al mawakeb in my brother's class.

contact petrolhead on this forum he has a used set of proper f1 sound

Comment

:welcome2: to the club :)
              sigpic

Comment

Great, I was looking for a used one, the one in agency costs 14,000 dhs !

Comment

Hey I-mad...welcome on board! glad to a see another enthusiast joining this club...this is the place for all Beemer lovers!

Great car you got there bro... love the color :)

and good choice on the exhaust....except you need to careful with the cops when it comes to noise due to the F1 exhaust ;)

A fellow member has had some unpleasant experience with his eisenmann on the E60 M5!
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

loool... Thanks bro :)
                    I will take care dont worry :D, I would pay nth to get that sound... Its a WOW

Comment

true dat bro.... agree with you on that
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Welcome to the club :D

Comment

welcome Imad... trust me when you hear the sound of the eisenmenn (Petrolhead's previous exhaust) u will get goose bumps... absolutely hands down the best sound on an e60 M5!!! there is a white one now in my building which sounds UNREAL! and I think it's the Eisenmenn again... love it!
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

can n1 help me in contacting that guy... I wanna buy it from him

Comment

can n1 help me in contacting that guy... I wanna buy it from him
                              Send a pm to member petrolhead and he'll surely reply you, in the meanwhile someone will definetely pass him the msg ;)

Comment

Welcome Imad :) .. Glad you joined the club,

Make sure you keep any eye on our events and search the forum well to get familiar with it.

Consider this as your second home from now on ;) ..

Cya around buddy.
                                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                                eMail:
                                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                                X