Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone !

Hey,
    Im so proud to become a member in the BMW club.. actually Im looking forward to become one of the most active members in this club.
    My name is Imad Al Natour, a fresh graduate (civil eng.) student from American University of Sharjah... To be honest, I dunno why I joined the civil eng school, I spent the last 5 years in garages trying to learn more about engines, gears, I was suppose to become a Mechanical Eng :D... I used to work as a mechanic when I was 16 years old, and I used to fix simple things like oil, filters, brakes, brake disks and tires :D...
    I was crazy about Turbocharged cars, I had a Golf GTI 2008, an Audi TT with an ECU chip then a normal Audi TT...
    Thank God, one of my dreams came true, and I got my BMW-M5... Its a big jump in power compraing with the cars I used to drive (200-250hp).
    I'd be really happy to meet you guys and become good friends :).
    I would like to give my special thanks to my friend (Rifo) who asked me to join this club :)
    Here is some pictures of my car.

Regards,
    Attached Files

:welcome3: aboard :hi:

Comment

Rifo ** :D

Comment

Welcome aboard!! Awesome car! :welcome2:

Past Ride: E39 530i
        Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
        Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Hey aKanso, hope everything is k with you, Salemli 3ala ur brother. tc

Comment

Welcome Imad:). Really nice to know such enthusiastic people are joining the community!:D I think i've seen the ur car before in AUS, im sure I've seen the yellow Gran Turismo tho 1 hell of a loud car!
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Welcome to the club.

You have a very nice car. Congratulations!

What exhaust is it that your M5 has.
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Thanks bro, Did we meet by any chance in uni ??

Comment

Thanks bro..It has a Fox Exahust System...
                  Guys I need your help... I heard that SMG is so sensetive, and I wanna know which mode is the best to use daily (normal driving) ?
                  I usually use mode 3, but I think mode 1 keeps the engine relaxed more... what do u think ? and does switching the modes while driving affects the gear box ?

Comment

never drive it in automatic and mode 3 is just fine.... but that's just me. everyone has there own theory.

now you look just like hassan al natour are you his cousin or something?

and lol at Firo haha

Comment

Originally posted by I-mad View Post
                      Thanks bro..It has a Fox Exahust System...
                      Guys I need your help... I heard that SMG is so sensetive, and I wanna know which mode is the best to use daily (normal driving) ?
                      I usually use mode 3, but I think mode 1 keeps the engine relaxed more... what do u think ? and does switching the modes while driving affects the gear box ?
                      I love the oval exhaust tips. Very nice.

Which year is your M5.
                      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Welcome to the club! Nice ride you have got.. ENJOY..

Comment

Hey Bruno ... I think we met before in Ego Cafe, its closed now...
                          why ? does it affect the clutch ? is it fine to switch between modes while driving ? It might be a stupid question, but I wanna take care of the gear as much as possible

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

Hassan Al Natour is my father :D, how do u know him ?

Comment

Working...
                              X