Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another BMW Addict

Hey guys,

Nice to finally be on a BMW forum in the UAE. I have lived in Dubai for nearly 19 years and my family are BMW lovers so i was fortunate to experience them from early on.
    Even though i am still young i appreciate BMW's for what they are and truly believe they are the ultimate driving machines.

My German beauty is a 2004 e46 330i sedan. It is stock for now but i am installing headers i got from America tomorrow at MMW and then i plan to buy a full cat-back exhaust from either gulf exhausts or Fox.

I'm looking forward to meeting all you fellow enthusiasts.

I'll try to take some pictures of the car after its washed on the weekend.
    sigpic

welcome to our humble abode :D why don't u join us for the upcoming events so we can put a face to the name!

:thumbup:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:welcome3: aboard

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Welcome here....was hoping you're driving what your nickname states! Lol, it's all good though...

Did you get a remap as well for them headers?

Comment

welcome to the club....waiting the ride pic :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

welcome... you will enjoy it here

Comment

Thanks every one

I"m actually craving a nice drive and a chance to meet everyone at the Hajar Mountains

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

Did you get a remap as well for them headers?
              Do you have a place in mind i could go? I chose this nickname cause the 2002(i'm not sure which version) was my father's first car.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome Abroad :)
                Enjoy your Stay here
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Welcome sir

Comment

Welcome Aboard Mate ! :welcome2:
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M2002 View Post
                      Thanks every one

I"m actually craving a nice drive and a chance to meet everyone at the Hajar Mountains

Do you have a place in mind i could go? I chose this nickname cause the 2002(i'm not sure which version) was my father's first car.
                      Viezu Technologies did great works on so many BMWs in very little time here....I will ask them if they do work on the M54 engine tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome! Do keep us posted once you install the catback :)

Project DVS
                        Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                        CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Looking forward to see you in the upcoming Hajar Mt event :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            Viezu Technologies did great works on so many BMWs in very little time here....I will ask them if they do work on the M54 engine tomorrow.
                            I appreciate it thanks.

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY View Post
                            Welcome! Do keep us posted once you install the catback :)
                            Thanks again guys for welcoming me, below are pictures of the headers im gonna have installed tomorrow.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by M2002; 03-02-2010, 12:47 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Any idea how much the runners diameter is compared to the stock headers?

Comment

Working...
                              X