No announcement yet.

Another BMW Addict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so so sorry to hear about that man. Well, it's not going to happen again as long as you're here. We're here to help you out! ;)

Past Ride: E39 530i
    Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
    Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      Ahhhhh man I'm so sorry about this!!!! Please keep us posted with their reply, if any.

They emailed me back saying that i have to first be sure that my car is a left-hand drive before i start making false accusations. I suggested they either send me a replacement or refund me the cost of the headers and the shipping charge. Lets see what they will come up with.

Originally posted by hamoodi_7 View Post
      I'm so so sorry to hear about that man. Well, it's not going to happen again as long as you're here. We're here to help you out! ;)
      Thanks guys i appreciate it.
      sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Lol, ok send me your chassis number to make sure your car is LHD.

Comment

wait wait so they sent you a RHD headers based on your chassis number?

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Lol, ok send me your chassis number to make sure your car is LHD.
            Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            wait wait so they sent you a RHD headers based on your chassis number?
            Haha lol, you guys are funny. They thought that maybe my car was a right hand drive thats why the headers did not fit properly as they were designed for left hand drive models only.

I'm still sending emails back and forth to them and now I'm waiting for the garage (MMW) that tried to install my headers send me a detailed description of what was wrong so i can forward it to Stett Performance. According to them i am the only customer in the world that reported a problem with their headers that they have sold "huge volumes" of.

Hopefully ill end up with some sort of headers on my car.
            sigpic

Comment

That's why I asked for your chassis number, to make sure it's an original LHD.

Comment

That's why I asked for your chassis number, to make sure it's an original LHD.
                I mean I'm pretty sure its left hand drive since it was bought brand new by us in 2004 from AGMC.
                sigpic

Comment

Lol, the mother of all evidences!! No arguing there...

Comment

Welcome bro!
                    U'll love it here!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X