No announcement yet.

Hello One and All Beemer Brothers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the club! Great ride u have, was always a fan of the e31!
    Reffering to the link u posted, I never knew There was an M8 concept! Even if it didnt make it to production why destroy it =/ they could of just put it in bmw museum
    sigpic
    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

welcome to the crew bro., enjoy the stay.....and sure see u next HPDS ;)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

welcome to our little slice of heaven Beautiful car... apart from the item my esteemed brothers pointed out :D
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

LoL...looking at the reactions i'm getting, i shouldve burned the damn thing..:d

Anyways, Ayham...i know exactly what you're talking about...it was about the same time i fell in love with the 8 series...and never looked back!!!

Whats HDPS???

Once again...thank you all :)

Comment

Originally posted by adz850 View Post
            Whats HDPS???
            HPDS or High Performance Driving School is an organised event by our Club, where you can go one on one with an instructor on track..

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!

Whens that...WHENS THAT!!! :D

Comment

Working...
              X