No announcement yet.

Newbie in Dubai need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looool the guy is looking for an X5 & now everyone's convincing him to get an ///M!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

My personal experience;

Get an M car when you've owned at least one non-M BMW! The non-M would prepare you on all aspects; technical know-how, running costs, creature comforts, and ofcourse the yearning for that crispiness in everything the M offers!

Get the M :D

Comment

Thanks Boss,

Will get one of the M series after I experienced the X5 :wiggle:

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
        My personal experience;

Get an M car when you've owned at least one non-M BMW! The non-M would prepare you on all aspects; technical know-how, running costs, creature comforts, and ofcourse the yearning for that crispiness in everything the M offers!

Get the M :D

Comment

get a clean X5... the question is 3.0, 4.4, 4.6, or 4.8????! sory if i confused you more.

Comment

I'd go for the 4.4i, less headaches, DECENT torque enough to embaress sports cars...But if you're willing to play, 4.8is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              I'd go for the 4.4i, less headaches, DECENT torque enough to embaress sports cars...But if you're willing to play, 4.8is!!!
              Just want to update all friends here who are very helpful that I am still looking for the right ride :)

Comment

Working...
              X