Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just bought it!!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^^^^ then someone plz edit the 1st post in this thread
      Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
      19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
      M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

The first post is more than 3 months ago ;) he bought it almost a week ago :)
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

nabil = :cid:

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

yeah i brought this thread back from the dead!

only cuz i want pics.

Comment

halla wallah.....well come brooooo
              RIDE *OR* DIE
              sigpic
              DXB:E36 325I 1992 (sold)
              DAM:E30 1990

Comment

These are some pics for when the car was owned by me :bricks:

Last edited by Nabil; 28-09-2008, 02:29 PM.
                Meskovic

Comment

:(

i want an e30 so bad.

on a trip to NYC last month, i saw a red one in perfect condition, but the d00d wanted $20k.

:(

Comment

heya, im new here as well! that was one mean looking ride man!

Comment

Wonderful Nabil

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        Wonderful Nabil
                        Ssense, what are you doing up at 05.28am!?!?!? Are you on nights or do you just start your day really, really early?
                        theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                        Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                        Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                        Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
                          Ssense, what are you doing up at 05.28am!?!?!? Are you on nights or do you just start your day really, really early?
                          LoLz, i never started any day so early in my entire life :)

Comment

Ok i think i missed what happen overhere ....

nabil thanks for the back up ... and yes i do own nabil's previous E30 M3 (But without doing donuts , hehehh).... it is an amazing car.... and i did a major service to it and now it is perfect alhamdella

and you can see the list of mods in my signature

Comment

Working...
                            X