HI All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI All

I am a new member here ... although i don't own a BMW but i am a big fan of it. my name is Omar Ali Staitiyeh and i am an old friends with some of the club members.

And finally congrats to Ayham, Bashar and the rest of the club members on the great achievments they approached.

Abu 3ali

Welcome to za club zat we do have :P

keffo bro....how is saudi treating u????
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

Comment

Welcome to the club... hope u like it here :clap:
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

hello! And welcome! :)

Hope you have a nice time here :)
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

thank you guys for the welcome ....

abu elbeesh i am fine just hiding:hide: in the house from the non-stopping sandy weather over here.

again thanks to you all

Comment

Welcome aboard Mr.Omar :)
            Hope that you will enjoy your stay with the family of BMW Club of UAE. :D
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Welcome

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

welcome :) :)
                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

welcome to the boards.. whether you got a bimmer or not yet, i'm sure you'll love this place :)

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Welcome :hi:
                    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

thank you guys for the warm welcome ... i really appreciate it

thanks

Comment

did you buy that e30 with the s50 motor????

i wanted to go look at her before i bought maggie.

Comment

Yes he did, it was my old car, when it had the S14 in it before the guy who bought it from me destroyed her with his mods
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                            Yes he did, it was my old car, when it had the S14 in it before the guy who bought it from me destroyed her with his mods
                            pics plz.

Comment

welcome to the club abu 3ali =)

in ur "rides" section of ur profile, it says: 91 E30 M3 ...

you sold that car?
                              Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                              19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                              M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                              X