Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z3 m roadie

Hi,

I just bought one too only i dont have the hard top!!

bit of advice though i've just spent a fortune on mine having bushes inspection 2 and a genral mechanical overhaul for the summer months and thought a decent induction kit and exhaust would help it out as well.

I bought a k and n 57i air induction kit fitted it and its blown my air flow sensor so what ever you do dont go down that road and if anyone has any advice on this i would be grateful!

I'm told there is only about 5-10 of the z3m roadster's in the uae so nice to see someone with one good luck fella

Alex

Comment

Hey Alex, congrats on the car.

K&N use oil on their filters to capture dust which ends up spraying all over your intake tract and covering the hot film of your MAF, consequently killing it. Stay on your stock set up, atleast through the hot summer and then switch back to a non-oiled CAI, maby ITG foam filters.

Again, congrats on the M !!
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

congrats on the new ride, why not post a new thread with some pics

there's definitely more than 10 M roadsters in the UAE, but still a rare car ;)

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

hey alex, met you a couple weeks ago!
          as for the MAF, i have a brand new spare one i wouldnt mind selling it to you ;)

Comment

Working...
          X