New member moving to AD very soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inzain View Post
    Don't all B-car owners dream of owning a P-car one day?
    of course they do and trust me I m tempted as well...
    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
    2006 Z4M - SOLD
    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
      of course they do and trust me I m tempted as well...
      Jean, you got email mate.

Comment

well received thanks bro. will let you know.
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
          actually, and correct me if I'm wrong anyone, E46 M3s dominate this forum :D
          ^ :spank2:

Welcome aboard Inzain,

Get a Dinan S2 E39 M5 for mid $20's. Upgrad it to a SC Dinan S3 for another $20's K. You will get a 620hp Beast with massive torque for around $50k.:1stcup:

P.S. Check out this link for our members cars http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1415
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Haha.. executive cruisers don't really go with my personality. I'm sure I could get a cheap E39 M5 or a monster C5 RS6 (Ali and Sons have 6 of them for 120K) for pretty cheap but the rear doors would probably rust before anyone would ever open them. :D

As of now, I'm pretty much set with my options - ship my E92 335 or buy a decently specced '09 Cayman S or a used low mileage E46 ///M3. The only problem that I foresee with ordering the P-car is that I'd have to wait for a good 4-6 months and thus would be driving some POS car in the mean while.

Quick question to everyone - how's the modding culture out there? I mean besides some all-show-and-no-go exterior body kits, do people tinker around with the sound system, interior decor, lights and stuff? Any good (and reasonably priced) tuning shops in AD? I.C.E. is of prime importance to me in any car as I like to enjoy every little note when Armin Van Buuren or Axwell are blasting through the speakers.
            Last edited by inzain; 22-01-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

we tinker with pretty much anything and everything... from the all showand no go to the all go! :D

I don't really know about AD shops and tunning but I'm pretty sure u can find whatever it is u need
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i hate gayman s

Comment

^ Hater!

Inzain, you'll find a variety of modding creeds in our clubs for all cars. From subtle to all-out. No rice!! Whatever it is you plan to do with the car there's a resource and in most cases a discount for the Club members.

Comment

yes... El Presidente and the board have been working pretty hard thoughout 2008 to bring us some sweet deals. Keep up the good work guys... we all appreciate it
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Glad to read that. :)

Comment

welcome to the club bro and its nice to have a new member in AD (soon) ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
                            You are working for Porsche? Each Thread you come up with a new offer!!! :starwars:
                            :rofl:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                              welcome to the club :hi:

shall we assume you're moving here from the states??

first of all why don't you ship your own 335? that might be a good option considering the price differences etc..

finding an E46 M3 CSL is gonna be very hard, unless you plan to import one from europe maybe.. finding a clean late model E46 M3 is possible and you're talking around $30k for one with reasonable mileage.

if you want an E92 M3, you need to know that they're overpriced over here (almost $100k & that's without 19s or CF Roof!).. you might be able to pick up a used one and save something ;)

if i were in your place i'd ship my own 335 or maybe consider getting a slightly used US E92 M3 coz you can save a lot :)

oh & i don't think you need to worry about the high temperatures here..
                              Welcome aboard Mate, i agree with Haissam, either you ship you 335 to her or try to get an M3 e46 or E92 from the states, it will be much cheaper than buying it from here.

:) hope will see you soon here mate
                              sigpic
                              Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

Working...
                              X