Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Track Days from he DA

Dear All,

Your support of the Dubai Autodrome is invaluable. We here at the DAMC are looking forward to developing the club over the coming months to include many new innovations and initiatives specifically for our club member’s benefit.

The first of many benefits we plan to offer includes complimentary Track Days – participate in 5 Track Days/Evenings or Sprint Challenges and receive a sixth one complimentary.

We are pleased to offer this promotion back dated to 1st July 2008 – so many of you will already be half way to being able to redeeming your free track day.

In order to activate your membership to the DAMC and be eligible to redeem your free track day, please follow the link below and complete our membership form – it can all be done in less than 1 min of your time:

http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/genera...?id=96&sm=1056

You will then receive a confirmation email, and the next time you arrive at the track you will receive a membership card and welcome letter detailing how many track days you have already attended.

We are looking forward to seeing you down at the track!

Kind Regards,
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

now that's a good move

Comment

Now THAT's what I call value for money!!!!

Comment

good news for all the track junkies!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I wont be on the track but I must say, this club is worth the membership! We, as members, get so many benefits, discounts and other stuff just because of this club, appreciate every head of this club for the hardwork. Well done and keep it up guys

Comment

Just for the record, we had none to do with it...Autodrome on their own have decided to throw in the offer.. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              Just for the record, we had none to do with it...Autodrome on their own have decided to throw in the offer.. :)
              But the other stuff are considered, the Pirellis and the TAM's discounts :)

Comment

A complimentary track day . . . :drool:
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

- Pirelli's discounts and technical support on and off tracks!!! You gotta be racing to appreciate this one...

- TAM's discount

- Top Performace 20% off H&R products and 15% off Castrol oils

- Proshine car detailing (soon I will publish the details). But you won't be disappointed!

- Falcons Garage endless support to all of us.

- Low-rate, fully-blown motorsports classes by the Club's HPDS.

- ATC support and other car clubs support.

More to come... ;)

Comment

Great offer
                    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      - Pirelli's discounts and technical support on and off tracks!!! You gotta be racing to appreciate this one...

- TAM's discount

- Top Performace 20% off H&R products and 15% off Castrol oils

- Proshine car detailing (soon I will publish the details). But you won't be disappointed!

- Falcons Garage endless support to all of us.

- Low-rate, fully-blown motorsports classes by the Club's HPDS.

- ATC support and other car clubs support.

More to come... ;)
                      Now thats what I meant by membership's benefits and all you guys's hardwork :D
                      Have to agree with the endless support of the Falcons, yet to try other benefits, might think of proshine if they're good.
                      Thanks Ayham:bow:

Comment

I was hoping you'd take interest in the HPDS bit :D

Yes, Proshine is great! I've seen member Pirelli's EVO 8 before and after they operated on it, it was hopeless from paint spray on it from other cars being painted! The results were staggering, showroom condition WITH 3 years warranty...

Comment

Working...
                        X