X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayham
    replied
    I was hoping you'd take interest in the HPDS bit :D

Yes, Proshine is great! I've seen member Pirelli's EVO 8 before and after they operated on it, it was hopeless from paint spray on it from other cars being painted! The results were staggering, showroom condition WITH 3 years warranty...

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    - Pirelli's discounts and technical support on and off tracks!!! You gotta be racing to appreciate this one...

- TAM's discount

- Top Performace 20% off H&R products and 15% off Castrol oils

- Proshine car detailing (soon I will publish the details). But you won't be disappointed!

- Falcons Garage endless support to all of us.

- Low-rate, fully-blown motorsports classes by the Club's HPDS.

- ATC support and other car clubs support.

More to come... ;)
    Now thats what I meant by membership's benefits and all you guys's hardwork :D
    Have to agree with the endless support of the Falcons, yet to try other benefits, might think of proshine if they're good.
    Thanks Ayham:bow:

Leave a comment:

• petrolhead
    replied
    Great offer

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    - Pirelli's discounts and technical support on and off tracks!!! You gotta be racing to appreciate this one...

- TAM's discount

- Top Performace 20% off H&R products and 15% off Castrol oils

- Proshine car detailing (soon I will publish the details). But you won't be disappointed!

- Falcons Garage endless support to all of us.

- Low-rate, fully-blown motorsports classes by the Club's HPDS.

- ATC support and other car clubs support.

More to come... ;)

Leave a comment:

• SewerSideUp
    replied
    A complimentary track day . . . :drool:

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    Just for the record, we had none to do with it...Autodrome on their own have decided to throw in the offer.. :)
    But the other stuff are considered, the Pirellis and the TAM's discounts :)

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Just for the record, we had none to do with it...Autodrome on their own have decided to throw in the offer.. :)

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    I wont be on the track but I must say, this club is worth the membership! We, as members, get so many benefits, discounts and other stuff just because of this club, appreciate every head of this club for the hardwork. Well done and keep it up guys

Leave a comment:

• Haissam
    replied
    good news for all the track junkies!

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Now THAT's what I call value for money!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    now that's a good move

Leave a comment:

• Nabil
    started a topic Free Track Days from he DA

Free Track Days from he DA

Dear All,

Your support of the Dubai Autodrome is invaluable. We here at the DAMC are looking forward to developing the club over the coming months to include many new innovations and initiatives specifically for our club member’s benefit.

The first of many benefits we plan to offer includes complimentary Track Days – participate in 5 Track Days/Evenings or Sprint Challenges and receive a sixth one complimentary.

We are pleased to offer this promotion back dated to 1st July 2008 – so many of you will already be half way to being able to redeeming your free track day.

In order to activate your membership to the DAMC and be eligible to redeem your free track day, please follow the link below and complete our membership form – it can all be done in less than 1 min of your time:

http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/genera...?id=96&sm=1056

You will then receive a confirmation email, and the next time you arrive at the track you will receive a membership card and welcome letter detailing how many track days you have already attended.

We are looking forward to seeing you down at the track!

Kind Regards,
Working...
X