1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

ok I know that the movie is available so how about we watch it together?
        it should be more fun watching it as a group of Petrol heads together, Evolve is planning to do the same :bow: so I donot know if you guys can organize something or not, just an idea
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

It's 3 bloody hours. I finished it yesterday

Comment

I watched it just recently, truely Epic! Very emotional and intense too.
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

This movie came out during the Brazil grand prix in 2010. They say it will come out here by june july almost a year after them :bricks::bash::cursing::cry::cry:
              335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
              White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

just finished watching it, epic movie on all levels, it proves that real life of some legends is beyond the wildest imagination of a writer or director, Senna is just a legendary figure with a restless life packed with action :bow:
                a must see for anyone of you guys
                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

It was an awesome movie, especially watching it on a huge screen/wall (projector onto the balcony wall).

He was a man who was born to drive, some would say obsessed by the passion of driving, but what a talent, what a man.

Prost comes accross as a complete TWAT!
                  1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                  2012 Camaro SS
                  2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                  2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Working...
                  X