Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayrton Senna: The Movie [Trailer]

[YOUTUBE]z9SJYmFi0m0[/YOUTUBE]

Ayrton Senna was regarded as one of the greatest formula one drivers of all time. The potential to add to his three Formula 1 world titles was cut short when he was tragically killed while leading the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix. His native Brazil soon declared three days of mourning for the legendary racing driver.

Now it only seems fitting that Ayrton Senna's life be commemorated with a movie and here is your first chance to check out the trailer.
    Source: WCF

he is truly the greatest!! cant wait to watch this one....
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Cant wait...
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Hopeflly it would show on our local screens....It's not a blockbuster, but it's the movie of our lifetimes as motorsports suckers!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Can't wait :bow:

Comment

This is going to be better than any movies we guys watched..

Comment

why does the trailer have japanese narration? is it just the jap version of the trailer?
              this guy's career and life was so interesting so the movies should be enjoyable for petrol heads with a lot of drama involved
              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

he is legend!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                  why does the trailer have japanese narration? is it just the jap version of the trailer?
                  this guy's career and life was so interesting so the movies should be enjoyable for petrol heads with a lot of drama involved
                  :D how u r japanese spy and u forgot that senna was an Honda F1 Driver and maybe they finance the movie ....mmmm wait a moment...u post ur reply while u r fasting....thats y :)

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

sure i know about the honda thing, but i didn't want to bring it up since u guys will begin spanking :rofl:
                    but since you ask for it............ Honda :bow:

Comment

:rofl: now the spank issue will come to me japanese spy!

Comment

ok, let the spanking begin ..... to eyad :D

[YOUTUBE]izaWlKxVo1A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

LND
                          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

This cannot be missed, at any cost!
                            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

its gonna be one of the most emotional Motorsports movie ever!!

Comment

Working...
                              X