Comment

would the channel be 'Saudi sport' ??
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
          would the channel be 'Saudi sport' ??
          Originally posted by alquazi View Post
          You can watch both races live on Saudi Sports TV on Thursday April 1st.
          Race 1 @ 12:30-1:00 PM
          Race 2 @ 5:20-5:50 PM
          all in KSA local time.
          :read: Read baba !

Comment

Good Luck!
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

results of race 1?
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Race 1. I got the start I wanted and moved up to P1 in my class. a few laps later, coming out of the last long right hander before the start/finish line I miss shifted 2nd to 3rd and lost 1st place, a few laps after that did the same thing in the same place and lost 2nd. I finished 3rd.
                Race 2. was in second till my foot slipped of the brake pad and almost lost it and lost 2nd. finished 3rd again.

All through the two races I was trying too hard and pushing too much which resulted in too many mistakes. The good news is that I finished the championship in 2nd. Now have to work on the sponsors full time to sign a contract for next year.

The championship will be a little different next year. The SC06 class will remain an arrive & drive series with updated suspension and brakes, but the SC09 series will have teams take full responsibilities of their cars. Teams will have to get 2 cars and would have to get their own mechanics and transport the cars them selves. If things go well, I am planing on running 2 cars in the SC09 class.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                Schrick cams
                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                KW Coilovers V3
                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Hey thats brilliant mate! And it happens too often that we mess up something under pressure, but i guess that improves over time man!

Just a matter of time till you finishing on the top of the podium bro!

Great stuff !
                  Congrats!

Got any youtube links for those who missed to watch ? :)
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

The rookie gets a 2nd overall!! Woohoooo :D you ought to be proud of yourself, your commitment, battling all the odds against you, and putting your name out there

Proud to have you in this Club, senior citizen (had to take this cheap shot :rofl: )
                    Last edited by Ayham; 02-04-2010, 02:46 AM.

Comment

+ 1 on that!
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Thanks (young) guys, or should I say kids :)
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

walla qassim all i know is you should move to the SC09 class coz the 06 get very poor coverage...... yesterday whenever they showed SC06 on TV the commentators were saying you were drivers competing on late positions..... they had no clue of different classes :dunno:

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                            walla qassim all i know is you should move to the SC09 class coz the 06 get very poor coverage...... yesterday whenever they showed SC06 on TV the commentators were saying you were drivers competing on late positions..... they had no clue of different classes :dunno:
                            That is exactly why if I do it next year, it will be in SC09.

Mods
                            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                            Schrick cams
                            KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X