Final round-Chevrolet Supercars Middle East Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final round-Chevrolet Supercars Middle East Championship

This is it, the last race of the season. Too bad that the fight for 1st place is over, I'm in 2nd place 10 points ahead of 3rd. My job this weekend is to try to end the season with a bang and win both races, wish me luck.
    You can watch both races live on Saudi Sports TV on Thursday April 1st.
    Race 1 @ 12:30-1:00 PM
    Race 2 @ 5:20-5:50 PM
    all in KSA local time.
    Last edited by alquazi; 30-03-2010, 02:08 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

you can do it man... if you winn both races and the guy ahead of you comes 2nd in both does this mean you still win?

Comment

you mean april 1st..

best of luck man!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Praying nu bumpers would fly around the track, and no certain "Tony" would spin you off course. All goes smooth, you'll be on the podium buddy ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          you can do it man... if you winn both races and the guy ahead of you comes 2nd in both does this mean you still win?
          I can't win the championship, all I can do is protect my second position and just try to win the races

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          you mean april 1st..

best of luck man!
          Yes, April 1st (April fools day) :), edited.
          Thanks

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Praying nu bumpers would fly around the track, and no certain "Tony" would spin you off course. All goes smooth, you'll be on the podium buddy ;)
          LOL
          I know that's all part of racing and all, but I hope no more bad luck comes my way
          Last edited by alquazi; 30-03-2010, 02:09 AM.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

good luck buddy ;)
            sigpic

Comment

I hope nothing happens to the car's performance this time, hold on to the second and dont let it go off your hands..

Good Luck bro !

Comment

I say forget about the bang bro and try to maintain your lead and win the 2nd postion for the championship, calculate how many points you need to secure that position and work on getting that ;)
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Aim high to score lower.....But I see where you're coming with this from, racing under pressure usually leads to mistakes.

Comment

and things breaking down ;)

Endurance its all about Endurance and continuous Existance!
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      I say forget about the bang bro and try to maintain your lead and win the 2nd postion for the championship, calculate how many points you need to secure that position and work on getting that ;)
                      +1

wishing u luck though

Comment

Thanks guys. I do have the championship as the first priority, but winning the last two races will help with the sponsorship. :)

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

good luck *edited* :) kick a$$
                          Last edited by RAFiK; 30-03-2010, 06:52 PM. Reason: Not using English..
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Only 9 drivers showed up to the final round, 6 SC09 drivers and only 3 SC06 drivers. I really tried my best to get pole position in my class but was .2 seconds too slow. But I will start next to the first guy and I'm sure I can pressure him into the first corner and inshallah pass him there. If things go smooth I really believe I can finish the season with 2 wins, wish me luck.

Mods
                            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                            Schrick cams
                            KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

good work man!

good luck in the race(s)!

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X